trading movies

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by snapper, Jul 15, 2002.

1. I got my copy of "Open OUtcry"...already watched it twice. Pretty cool stuff, but definately could have been a lot better.

If you have visited the CME floor in person you can skip it.
    If you can find it in a library or something great, but I don't know if it's really worth $30.

I'll give it 3 starts out of 4.:cool:

#71     Nov 22, 2002
  2. Not a trading movie, but I have that netflix thing where they send you the movies in the mail 3 at a time for 20 bucks a month and they just issued the DVD's of that Show Sports Night which was on for 2-3 seasons and bit the dust.

If you liked Bull and the $treet that show is worth a look if you have netflix or something.

Really cool show based on a behind the scenes look at how a ESPN sports center type show is put together, shot in an West Wing style format with lots of camera movement and quick witted dialogue.

Wonder if there were enough shows of Bull or the other one for a DVD issue, I only saw those a few times but like the behind the scenes type dramas. That guy from Sports night got a better gig anyway on that HBO Six feet under thing.

Cool how failure usually occurs right before real success. :cool:

Anyway, worth a look.

:p

#72     Nov 22, 2002
  3. dvs

dvs

American Psycho???

#73     Nov 22, 2002
  4. jay567

jay567

there's a canadian tv show called "traders". its a drama series about a small investment bank with a trading floor. i think it was cancelled maybe one or two years ago but the re-runs are played everyday at noon (est) on showcase.

#74     Nov 22, 2002
  5. Just saw "Pi" this weekend. Sick movie but very good.

#75     Feb 24, 2003