Trading Movies?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by OptionsTrader, Mar 29, 2006.

1. chisel

chisel

Upon closer inspection, it seems there are only 3 minutes of the film on the dvd. Oh well.

#41     Nov 14, 2006

2. That was good stuff!

OK. Here is one that will entertain.

WOLVES OF WALLSTREET

Check out the cover art on this one. <b>"Some brokers are a different kind of Animal"</b>

#42     Nov 15, 2006
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Thanks for the links. I palced few calls to organizations that I found there. I'll let you know if something comes up.

#43     Nov 15, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

5. #45     Nov 23, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

the family man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218967/

Plot Outline: A fast-lane investment broker, offered the opportunity to see how the other half lives, wakes up to find that his sports car and girlfriend have become a mini-van and wife.

ps. blockbuster is having free 2 weeks membership; code 51024B then $17.99/m for unlimited 3 movies check out, futher more if you go to local store and show them your movie in pre-paid return envelope, for each return on-line movie you get 1 local movie rent free.

#46     Nov 25, 2006
  7. #47     Mar 7, 2008
  8. I second that. Every trader should watch that movie. I guarantee if you watch Rounders and dont see the correlation with trading, You're not long for this job.

#48     Mar 7, 2008
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Me too. All traders need to remember the lesson of this movie where Damon let's his dream about vegas world championship table blind his judgement. Same thing happens every day to many people when they see what looks like infinite market profit possibilities.

#49     Mar 7, 2008
  10. abruzzo9

abruzzo9

Here is the book which was taken from the screenplay:

http://www.biblio.com/details.php?dcx=92041503&aid=frg

#50     Mar 11, 2008