Trading Methods & Techniques

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Chartwiz212, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted updated charts of IBM & MSFT .....we will see what kind of downside we have, but the hourlies broke down....

I have charts from 11/23 also showing a bigger pic idea for them

http://www.stocktrendwizard.com/si01.htm

chris

#21     Nov 29, 2001
  2. gaijin

gaijin

chris.
    Very interesting materials.

You provided link for TradeStation set up to download. I cannot open this file doesn't looks like any type of pictures or TradeStation2000i format. Can you explained what program should be used to open .

#22     Nov 29, 2001
  3. Its for Tradestation platform online.............not the downloaded progam you get from the prosuite 2000i

chris

#23     Nov 29, 2001
  4. gaijin

gaijin

can you make picture instead , older version have capabilities of photoof opened workspace , I am sure new version can do it to, so anybody can see it.

#24     Nov 29, 2001
  5. I had a look but i have been using my own system with a similar kind of idea for a while and it works very well. looking at end of day charts to find crucial market turning point and then looking at a shorter intra-day time frame and spoting key reversal paterns can really pay off.

oh and don't mind nicodemus i think he is new to trading, right nicodemus mate. ha ha

#25     Nov 29, 2001
  6. I used it on the QQQ and was able to trade quite well due to the liquidity.

#26     Nov 29, 2001
  7. I think your confused..........if you have tradestation online, thats the pages i use all setup.not a picture of it..........you download & open & its what I look at on each of my 4 montiors.........I just put it there because many people ask what I use & I tell them, realtick and tradestation & i put it on the site for them to see...........now if you want to make pictures of a chart, yes it does all the same things ts on prosute200i does.........just isnt a memory hog !

Chris

#27     Nov 29, 2001
  8. Oh he's definitely confused..:)

#28     Nov 29, 2001
  9. gaijin

gaijin

I understand you perfectly. Because I am using 2000i so I can't open your file. This why I asked if you can post it in regular picture format.
    same way as you do saving single chart (active window ) you can choose workspace instead.
    as you kindly offered to people see your set up unfortunately not everybody can.

BTW 2000i is not <i>memory hog </i> CPU yes but if you have powerful workstation its work just fine.

also you have interesting video thank you. One problem I experienced it doesn't have rew. or go forward several times I had to stop and then go from the begin again not exactly convenient.

#29     Nov 29, 2001
  10. I visited your site, nice looking site and easy to use but i didn't have the patience to watch the scrolling. would be helpfull if you could scroll the page at your own speed. Had a look at the examples but got asked if i wanted to win a car so got distracted.

see ya:)

nicodemus you are my favorite poster:p

#30     Nov 30, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.