Trading Methods & Techniques

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Chartwiz212, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Chris,

Thank you very much for all the information on your site (with some of the links here), it's an excellent resource. I understand you have a post on your site with various monitor (2/3/4) setups in Realtick and Tradestation. As I was unable to locate it, would you please post a link here.

#11     Nov 26, 2001
  2. #12     Nov 26, 2001
  3. Trayder

Trayder

#13     Nov 27, 2001
  4. For some reason the link was not working, I called the admin & They fixed it just now in my original post.....thanks....Chris

#14     Nov 27, 2001
  5. babe714

babe714

Enjoyed your informative video . In it you mentioned that you don't trade the diamonds . Any particular reason ? Am thinking of trading them exclusively .

#15     Nov 27, 2001
  6. I prefer to trade the QQQ, volume is great, SPY is my second choice, I do not prefer the DIA because the volume isnt the best & fills are not either.........of all 3 i prefer the QQQ.......Chris

#16     Nov 27, 2001
  7. Have enjoyed the room so far Chris, but it appears to be the same as LBR's which has been around for awhile. Are you just putting more emphasis on stocks with this one? Phantom is not the Phantom from Futuresmag is he?

#17     Nov 27, 2001
  8. Thanks for checking out the room, 2 seperate chat rooms, but Linda does give commentry to both rooms on SP & NASDAQ as they apply to both, obviously, futures room has futures ideas & trades SP & ND futures, wheat, corn gold ec. ect...I do not particpate in that service, I provide with Linda a stock chat, phantom is lindas assistant & he types FOR HER when she cannot
    we have a fulltime staff backing up the service, In Fla we have James & Jon ( Phantom) Linda, & in NY Myself & my assistant, yes the emphisis is on stocks & indexes, today was very erratic & I had some calls, as you could see from the transcripts & charts, was more or less a push day depending on your entries, push meaning small win loss......really just did not like the action & felt to not risk much if anything, I have other links to the last weeks worth of chat rrom Nov 20th to compare to typical days work,
    http://www.stocktrendwizard.com/chattrades.htm this is the chatroom link with my calls only on them, But Yea Linda only looking at 1 SP index & the commentry will be the same execpt for her SP trades in the SP room & in the stocks we have SPY + a variety of other calls.........so, sit back, relax & enjoy the room & if you have any questions, email me.........Chris

#18     Nov 27, 2001
  9. jem

jem

Chris Terry -

While not the subject of most of my posts I have sort of bashed a couple chat rooms on this site. But to be "fair and balanced" I thought I should say I liked your videos a great deal. I made my brother watch them too. (I have used LBR's street smarts stuff on shorter time frames as well, but I liked the way you spot those flags. Your video inspired me to improve my flag spotting) I even signed up for your 5 day trial but I have not yet gotten a response. Does it take a few days, I imagine you are busy or do you not give out the trials to someone who uses a yahoo.com email.

thanks
    John

#19     Nov 28, 2001
  10. Thanks, I sent out your email last night, 11:21 pm, you should have it, I appreciate your not bashing me, I have alot to offer traders on these sites like yours & silicon, & in the past I only allowed my stuff to people close to me, I was asked by somebody on Silicon that follows my work would i share, I started & found out that people really need this stuff & appreciate it, so i started doing more & more.....I have tons of info to share & teach & unlike the "guru's" out there that charge untold amounts of money, this takes nothing out of my pocket to do but some time & I enjoy or OR i would not do it, I create some frinedships as you & I have been interacting on stochastics & whatever & who knows, we could have a frinedship going foreward, I keep quality people in my shere of influence & we grow & learn from each other, if people would have bashed my work, how would that contribute to helping others ?.......but I hope to continue to provide some good content & if anybody needs any help, email me or message me here & I will do my best to answer........Chris

#20     Nov 28, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.