Trading method of ET member Walther

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Plop, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Trading times, not trades, each of which was given wide latitude. As for rules, please.

#21     Sep 25, 2003
  2. I agree with this. I was reading the threads at the time, and I would look at a trade that "supposedly" made money and could not figure out what the hell he was talking about.

But, he always hid behind "everyone needs to have their own entry technique..."

Sure, there were a couple of obvious winners, but the majority of the time I was left scratching my head wondering how and $$$ could have been made.

#22     Sep 25, 2003
  3. If someone asks me to teach him, I will say what my time is worth, but I am not soliciting anyone or advertising a course for sale .
    Walter

#23     Sep 25, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Well, if nothing else, at least we know what your time is worth. Zip.

#24     Sep 25, 2003
  5. Walther

We asked you to post your trades real time so that we could see if this method was profitable. It has nothing to do with hand holding. 'Anyone' can post a time of the day with a 20min envelope and come back afterwards and say what should have been done. Had you done this, your credibilty would not be questioned as much. I have yet to hear anyone come to your defense and say that yes, he called trades real time and yes they were profitable.

Are you denying that your agenda for posting your 'trading times' in ET was in order to sell your services? IMO whatever way you spin it, you are a vendor, you are trying to recruit paying clients and you are misleading people by claiming profitable trades in retrospect. The only people who will fall for this are newbies who are looking for a holy grail. Anyone with any experience as to how many vendors operate will see right through you.

As I said before, I have nothing against your method. It is the way you are presenting it then trying to charge for it.

#25     Sep 25, 2003
  6. I was always saying that TT method is for an experienced traders who might find it usefully as an additional tool to filter out unprofitable trades.
    How complicated is this : "Take a trade in direction of a divergence if it happens 10 min before or after time posted on previous day . "
    Of course you have to know what divergence is and it might also help to know that divergence takes about 10 -30 min to develop on 2 min charts.

Walter

#26     Sep 25, 2003
  7. Romeo

Romeo

walter says, ". If someone approaches me I will tell them what my time is worth and always ask about their experience. You are just an malicious liar. Bring me one unsuspecting newbie who took my full course and who is unhappy with it."

Just check the number of "referrals" walter has since he joined this site a year ago. Zero. This is a measure of what people think of his trading methods.

BTW walter, it's "a malicious liar". You expect people to pay you and you don't even understand grammar?

All walter has done is bothered people with his double speak and factual misrepresentations, which is quite evident by the responses to this thread.

#27     Sep 25, 2003
  8. I will gladly exchange ideas for free with anyone who approaches me . Unfortunately I have no unlimited time to teach someone for free . So if someone asks me to teach them I feel that I should be compensated for my time. It takes 4 weeks to learn my method properly and that is a lot of time which I just do not have to give it away for free.
    I will not response to any post in this tread anymore, let Johny R aka Romeo aka spelling bee play with his groupies .
    Walter

#28     Sep 25, 2003
  9. Romeo

Romeo

Anyone with an IQ over 40 knows i'm not Johnny Rotten. JR said he was leaving for good, and he kept his word. But I do remember (as do other ET'ers) that you played a major role in wrecking JR's thread, and i'm sure that didn't help your already low approval rating.

BTW, it's "I will not respond", not "I will not response". Do you have a high school diploma?

#29     Sep 25, 2003
  10. Walther,

You can't do both above...

How can you gladly exchange ideas for free...

while at the same time you don't have time to do such for free???

Walther...I'm not on anybody side here.

I will say this...when I first read Plop message...

I was mislead...I thought he was saying he was a paid client that didn't like the service he got...

I also expected a course with a good, beautiful lay-out, certainly when you have to pay $1600...

However...I realize now he's not a client nor did he pay you anything (I'm taking your word on this).

Just the same...if you've been telling others your going to freely share your method...

then when someone contacts you...you say its fee-based...

that's uncool.

Also...any trader that expects another trader to freely share their hard work or market experience...

is a trader you should ignore regardless what your method (strategy) may be.

Nobody is required at this forum to support their methods via realtime trades nor verifiable trading records...

NOBODY.

Even if you did the above...it still won't be good enough.

You'll be surprise how many traders I've talked to think AfterBurner is a fake and he post images of his account statement.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19951

I have read some of your posts (not all) and I've never seen you advertise your service nor even mentioned you had a fee-based service.

Once again...if your going around saying you'll freely help...

then when someone contacts you and you say you don't have time to freely help and want to be financially compensated...

thats uncool.

I know several good traders at EliteTrader.com that worked hard to develop their discretionary or mechanical trading styles...

I've seen many post their profitable positions (consistently) in realtime for many many months or a few years...

some of which I've had the benefit of seeing their account statements or other verifiable trading documentation...

NONE of them have shared their methods here as ET members...

and I don't blame them...too many cry babies here.

I guaranteed if they did...they'll be charging a mint to help someone that will most likely take away from their own trading opportunities.

No such thing as a free lunch in this business.

NihabaAshi

#30     Sep 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.