Trading method of ET member Walther

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Plop, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you mean " sold out " ?
    Walter

#11     Sep 25, 2003
  2. I would like to give plop benefit of a doubt that he did not mean to imply that he actually took my Trading Times course( he did not take it ) and I also give him a benefit of the doubt that he did not mean to imply that he paid me $ 1,600 ( he did not pay me 1,600 ) because english is his second language.
    Walter

#12     Sep 25, 2003
  3. This is very confusing. So, you do not sell a course?

#13     Sep 25, 2003
  4. Plop

Plop

Walther gives courses and asks money for it.

----
    I have interrupted the course because I have many doubts about his strategy/method. If you follow the full course, you pay $1600.

To Walther: Why don't you post your buy or sell signals realtime for a copple of weeks, like many others? This is the ideal proof you can give to show if it works or not....
    I already asked this many times but he refuse every time.

#14     Sep 25, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That should be your first clue.

#15     Sep 25, 2003
  6. Walther has been asked many times to show his trades real time. However he refuses and continues to give 'best scenario' trades, in retrospect.

Walther is a vendor that is trying to sell his services to unsuspecting newbies. As such, IMO, he should be banned from this site if he has tried to recruit clients via emails, PM's or any other method. If anyone has received a PM from Walther selling his methods, you may want to forward it to Baron.

My problem with Walther is not his method itself. For all I know it could be a very profitable method. My problem is that he misleads people by claiming profitable trades in retrospect, and not real time, then tries to sell this service.

#16     Sep 25, 2003
  7. So, Walther was not completely honest with his last post. Sounds like politician double-speak.

Peace dawg.

#17     Sep 25, 2003
  8. Ok so benefit of doubt is out of a window .
    You never enrolled in my course which I teach but do not advertise . You asked me to give you sample of a TT method which I did, I have exchanged over 80 emails and send you over 50 charts with examples of trades over period of more then two months. You never complained to me as you do it now on this forum . I am definitely disappointed in you .
    Like they say: No good deed goes unpunished .
    Walter

#18     Sep 25, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Which has been the case with Walther for as long as I can remember. He should have been banned long ago.

#19     Sep 25, 2003
  10. Trades were posted one day ahead for everyone to follow with preset rules with no after opening adjustments for a period of a four weeks . I do not remember seeing you there and asking questions. Everything was in open for everyone to see .

Walter

#20     Sep 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.