Trading method of ET member Walther

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Plop, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plop

Plop

Hi all,

I start this thread to inform people who would like to start learning the trading method of ET member Walther.

I also want to make sure that this thread is not opened to reveal his strategy.

------------------
    His method contains 4 different methods and the most known style is of course Walther's Trading Times.
    This should predict trading times/signals in advance (even several days in advance). Don't forget that there is a margin of 20 minutes: so the buy or sell signal can come 20 minutes before your predicted Trading Time OR 20min later....

You enter the trade when you see divergence....

------------------

General conclusion:

I must say that I have seen better methods with more profit.
    I also expected a course with a good, beautiful lay-out, certainly when you have to pay $1600...
    Many things are based on the Bolinger Bands (exit and entry).
    A good exit strategy, discribed in his course, is exiting when price touches the BB. Due to this, you have to exit to early many times OR you have to miss a good entry opportunity.

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

For more information concerning this conclusion, you can PM me.

Thanks

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

ROFLMAO!!! You provided plenty of information, Plop. Thank you.

3. Plop

Plop

Are / was you interested in his course?

I started this thread because I did not find other reviews.

I want that everybody is good informed. Is this not the intention of the internet?

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not if it were free :p

5. Walther sold out, what a surprise. Thanks for lending a helpping hand to fellow traders, Walther... for $1600. Go to *.

6. Is this for real, did walther actually get someone to pay 1600 bux for his trading method?

7. Romeo

Romeo

Of course its a joke. Have you ever read walters posts?

8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If Walther were any kind of man, he'd give the guy at least a partial refund.

9. Romeo

Romeo

Based on walters posts, it sounds like a very isolated person to me. Definitely not the type to have confidence to stand up and educate people. No disrespect meant, of course.

Hey dbphoenix,

your appeal to the ET'ers to ignore me as the only solution didn't quite work out, did it? The last 3 threads i've started all had over 10,000 views. Bottom line, Romeo talks, and db walks.

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

How true :p

#10     Sep 24, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.