Trading Maxims/Quotes

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Commisso, Jan 1, 2002.

1. brook89

brook89

xionaki that comment is meant for mental situations. we are not talking about war or somebody pointing a gun at you.

the person who made this comment is a multimillionaire CFA .

what have you got to show for yourself.

P.S. thanks for your kind comments tells me you are an angry loser.

#471     Oct 23, 2002
  2. gentleman can you kindly take this bickering elsewhere please? This has been an ongoing thread for close to a year now and there has been none of this ish up until now...

TIA
    Commisso

#472     Oct 23, 2002
  3. xianokie

xianokie

Sure they are broke69er. You need to lay off the crak pipe.

I would be glad to put a verified and notarized copy of my net worth along with my total earnings last year up against anyones one this board.

What we can do is anyone that wants to compete can put up 50k to enter the challenge. The one with the highest overall net worth takes the entire pot plus and annual annuity of 25k a year to be paid by all losers. Sounds fair to me.

#473     Oct 23, 2002
  4. They

They

Lets try again....

The market is an Autocrat. Whatever it wants, it gets. There is no questioning its decision to move up or down. Your vote does not count. You are living in an Autocratic state.

Fighting a superior opponent is foolishness. It is like sending an infantry to fight a tank battalion. In trading, the sooner you realize the market is your superior and that it is always right the better off you will be

Be honest with yourself and know your limitations as a trader. The market will always strike you at your weakest point.

#474     Oct 23, 2002
  5. xianokie

xianokie

They

Great points. Now I know who "they" are.

#475     Oct 23, 2002
  6. traditional chart reading is quite deceptive that is why:

"trade what you think, not what you see"

best,

surf:)

#476     Oct 23, 2002
  7. When you've put on a short that's gotten away from you (ie - you're getting the snot squeezed outta you):

<b>The Sausage-Dog</b>

feeling like someone shoved a juicy sausage down your throat and stuffed a hungry dog up your ass -- and of course you know the futility of saying, "nice doggie, nice doggie."

Haven't had a case of the sausage-dog in years! (PSFT in October 2000 to be exact).

#477     Oct 23, 2002
  8. LA ECHO

LA ECHO ECHOtrade

I've learned that when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the experience ends up with the money and the man with the money ends up with the experience.

#478     Oct 24, 2002
  9. prox

prox

Cause you have to learn before you can earn.

I believe in me.

#479     Oct 24, 2002
  10. the quote is my signature :)

#480     Oct 24, 2002