Trading Maxims/Quotes II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Commisso, Jun 7, 2002.

1. ''Call it curiousity or interest or state of mind.[!] That level of passion and intellectual challenge has to be there''

Thru; Robert Koppel +Tom Grossman-head of a trading desk, Kingdon Capital.:cool:

#41     Jun 17, 2002
  2. MrDinky

MrDinky

murray, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm having a hard time understanding your posts, much less deriving some kind of meaning from them. I hope I'm not alone in this.

#42     Jun 17, 2002
  3. ..

#43     Jun 17, 2002
  4. there's a quote by...i think it was marty schwartz...something about you should be doubling up when you're about to puke....

anyone have it??

#44     Jun 17, 2002
  5. ''Top daily gain for the DJIA,1928-1950 =18.2 %''

1931-Yale Hirsch

--------------------------
    Mr. D I'll try to keep the headlines simple. Some quotes[exact words] require much thought, can't change them.

#45     Jun 18, 2002

6. 'when it gets so bad you want to puke, you probably should double your position'

Bob Zoellner, Schwartz's mentor (crash of '87)

#46     Jun 18, 2002

7. murray t turtle what the @#!$!@ are you talking about

-darkhorse

#47     Jun 18, 2002
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

LOL. :) We've been wondering that ever since MTT started posting last December....

#48     Jun 18, 2002
  9. ''Exspect extremes''

Mr.Richard Dennis

''Top Day % gain on NASDAQ=7.4% [ index ,1971-2000,Yale Hirsch] .''

Did that answer it MR. Darkhorse,Dinkey, B -rider , Magna????:) Specific questions mean more than unfinished sentences.

#49     Jun 19, 2002
  10. Thanks darkhorse.

Your Ali quote is good - how about the one where someone asked him why he wouldn't go to Vietnam, and he said "no Vietnamese ever called me nigger." (Not sure if the wording is exactly right, but that's the gist of it).

That's definitely my favorite.

#50     Jun 19, 2002