Trading Markets Raptor II

Discussion in 'Trading' started by snowbird123, Dec 2, 2006.

1. When I was using the system, I actually nailed some good trades. It sounds like you have had some bad experiences with it. I'm sorry to hear that. You are definitely entitled to your opinion though. Happy Holidays.

#11     Dec 2, 2006
  2. I assume this was addressed to me. I have never purchased a system in my life.

No one would sell a working system for message board peanuts. Ever.

Why not just put it up at eBay? You will find credulous types there, or someone who hasn't figured out that it's a scam and is looking for that particular system.

#12     Dec 2, 2006
  3. I'll give you a Browne Global Value Cert hand signed by Christopher Browne and $250.00 usd cash.

License must be transferable to second party.

#13     Dec 2, 2006
  4. ecritt

ecritt

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/tmu/store.site/daytrading/Courses Web Seminars/6339/

The average compounded annual return is over 100%. It's never had a down year. 75% of the trades are profitable. 90% positive months.

Hmmm, those results would make me, by far, the greatest speculator in the history of the world.

aaaaaaaand....

Only 10 minutes of work per day are required.

Sign me up. I'm looking forward to sleeping 12 hours a day and spending the other 12 hours lounging on a beach...I'll buy the beach! I'll buy my own country.

#14     Dec 2, 2006
  5. If this thing actually had value, it would only be sold at a substantial price.

The fact that it is being sold below market value, pretty much tells you what it is worth, and what you're getting for the money you spend.
    The best knowledge is either:

a) disseminated at substantial a price because of the substantial cost to the developer and their deisre to recap their investment or;

b) disseminated for free, because of the substantial profit of the developer and their desire to share their knowledge.

JJ

#15     Dec 2, 2006
  6. #16     Dec 5, 2006