Trading Markets- $7500

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Trend Fader, Apr 5, 2005.

1. If you just register at TM you get nothing but their website as member - to get the courses and other assorted crap (books, trinkets and get-out-of-hell cards) you need to pay more money.

#21     Apr 9, 2005

2. This is a joke right ?

#22     Apr 9, 2005
  3. I just did a search on this Rickey Cheung guy.... :eek:

Unbelievable $180,000 for training .... :eek:

LOL

Man do I ever feel sorry for the poor guy that gives this guy 180k.

#23     Apr 9, 2005
  4. Splat

Splat

Hi,

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/galle...s/main/products.cfm?full=1&id=6275&f=w&src=tm

Read the description very carefully. Notice it says:

.....Was profitable 60 of the past 62 months in simulated trading when all the signals were taken between January 1, 2000 and February 28, 2005...

I am referring you to the word *simulated*.

Before you buy anything this expensive, get them to provide you with proof of actual trades taken with the techniques.

Some of the Tradingmarkets courses are very good. However be aware that they are renowned for taking simple well known techniques, packaging them up as their own and selling for big $$$.

Regards,

Splat

#24     Apr 9, 2005
  5. With a course priced that HIGH and given the clientele can AFFORD to pay for such a course, then i'm assuming the profits have to be in the MILLIONS to even make it worth !

freakin' unbelievable!

#25     Apr 9, 2005
  6. But I must admit he does have a VERY GOOD point quoted here:

http://www.rc67.com/interviews_futurestruth.htm

"Rickey Cheung Interview by Futures Truth (issue # 5, 2004)

Futures Truth: Do you have any special advice for new traders that you wish you'd had when you were getting started?

Rickey Cheung: To be a successful eMini trader can take years if ever to be in the top 5% of traders that do make it takes a amazing amount of effort in education and discipline, much like attending a University and specializing in a degree

Futures Truth: What do you think is the real edge of your RC Models in comparison to other systems?

Rickey Cheung: Yes, after a trader finds his or her own winning edge, and only after back-testing it and actually paper trading it, then he or she should start to trade in earnest. This will save a lot of capital and shorten the learning curve. If one does not find a winning edge, one should not trade. The same rule applies to system trading. There is no point in trading without a winning edge, as everybody knows it is a game or business that 95 % of all traders will lose. I believe the same applies to systems as well.

"

Had I listend to that years ago I would save myself a lot of heartaches and $$$.

Hear that newbies?!

#26     Apr 9, 2005
  7. BLAH BLAH BLAH

All these psychopathic, self diluted lunatics are so lost in themselves they can't even see what they are doing anymore!

They ALL talk a good talk and that's what makes them so dangerous "Lies mixed in with Truth".

BEWARE !!!

#27     Apr 9, 2005
  8. I can sell you the best system for day trading, hey I am speaking serious....

If you pay me 7500$, I will post you all my trades. You will just have to do the opposite of my trades and you will get rich very quick because in the last months I am blowing consistantly :D

Good Luck Trading :)

#28     Apr 9, 2005
  9. But the website says that subscribers can gain access to below courses if they pay annually......

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/galleria.site

Trading Dave Landry's Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy

Professional Strategies For Trading The DAX

Hubert Senters' Squeeze Play Strategy

Burgess Triple-Thrust Momentum Method

Haggerty Sequence Trading Course

Haggerty First-Hour Reversals

Haggerty Slim Jim Strategy

Haggerty 1,2,3 Strategy

Trading The Connors Windows Strategy

Trading The Hobbs' Triple Crown Strategy

How To Find Stocks That Make Runaway Moves

The Tyler Method For Successful Triangle Trading

Tyler Breakout And Breakdown Strategies For Daytraders

Trading The Kaltbaum Seven-Step Methodology

Real-World Options With Tony Saliba

My 5 Favorite Options Strategies With Tony Saliba

Paul Taglia's "How I Trade Runaway Gaps To Capture Explosive Intraday Moves"

David Floyd's "How I Make A Living Daytrading Stocks"

Tim Truebenbach's "How I Trade Growth Stocks In Bull And Bear Markets"

Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The E-minis

Trading High-Momentum Stocks With Landry Persistent Pullbacks

The Secrets to Successful Forex Trading in 2004

John Carter's 5-Minute Method For Trading The Mini-Dow

#29     Apr 9, 2005
  10. The only think missing from that was a reference to Cramer.

#30     Apr 9, 2005