Trading Library

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by easyguru, Dec 1, 2002.

1. I found this site which lends trading book all you have to do is pay shipping and you can keep the book for 35 days. A good alternative to buying books.
    www.tradersbrain.com

2. Thank you! I think I'm going to "join". It's like Netflix for traders.

3. As a followup, I joined and received my first book in new condition for $3.75, the price of shipping. I have no idea how they make any money, but I don't really care.

4. They make money on shipping. It normaly costs much less to ship. Probably around 2$.

5. Cool...

I hope this concept works. I hate paying $100 for a video, just
    to discover it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Thanks for the link, dude. :D

6. I used the service and was billed 3.75 and this weekend I recieved, the video, Disciplined Trading, How to trade your way to Financial Freedom, with "Van Tharp". It is not due back until Jan 13th.

Going to watch it tonight before MNF.

Thanks again for posting the info. Much appreciated.

:cool:

7. but for books it's better to use your local library and request books via interlibrary loan system if the library does not have the book you are interested in. It saves you the S&H costs.

8. Thanks for the feedback Avalanche...glad to hear the sites
    legit. :cool:

9. Aaron

Aaron

I do a lot of interlibrary loan requests myself, Wally. How successful are yours? If I'm asking for some newish, rather technical trading book it seems only about 50% chance they can get it and it usually takes several weeks to find out if they are successful or not. What has your experience been?