Trading Levels for Tomorrow Available Now!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by CannonTrading_Ilan, Aug 30, 2016.

1. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

2. CannonTrading_Ilan

Actual, auto traded via our auto trading desk. I will reach out to developer to find out on backtesting results.

VPhantom and fordewind like this.
  3. is this autotrader off S/R only - or mixed with other inputs?

4. CannonTrading_Ilan

5. CannonTrading_Ilan

6. CannonTrading_Ilan

Friday, September 2nd

US August Non-Farm Payroll Report

Friday 08:30 EST /12:30GMT
    (US) Aug Change in Non-farm Payrolls

(US) Aug Change in Private Payrolls

(US) Aug Change in Manufacturing Payrolls

What the News Desk Says

Friday’s August payrolls report is expected to post about 185K net job additions, after outsized gains in June and July of 292K and 255K, respectively. Unemployment is expected to tick down one-tenth to 4.8%.

The conventional wisdom appears to be that another payroll report above 150K would leave the door open for a possible rate hike in September. Following the hawkish tone presented at the Jackson Hole symposium last week, Fed funds futures currently predict about a 25% chance of a rate hike at the September meeting. A worse than expected jobs report could push back rate tightening expectations to December...Read the rest along with support and resistance levels for tomorrow!

7. Thanks, i am just looking for a simple S/R strategy. preferably i was looking for one using TT-ADL, but i been searching and nothing came up. You know of any?

8. CannonTrading_Ilan

I assume you are looking to make your own decisions and let "robot" trade the system?

If you can share more specifics either by PM me or send me an email to ilan@cannontrading.com of what you been looking at, looking to do, some chart examples etc. I will be more than happy to try and help.

9. Thanks, that is nice...but you are a broker not a programmer/trader. right?

#10     Sep 4, 2016