Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mrnate22, Aug 5, 2012.

1. emg,

lol.. Yeah.. The bulls definitely isn't scared now.. I do still think that this move up is just a head fake to lure people into buying then crush them later..

Just my opinion..

#101     Aug 29, 2012
  2. Aug. 30/12

Market Recap:

Same theme.. The market consolidating and was just going back and forth.. I don't expect it to be different tomorrow and Friday..

If something sets up then I'll give it a shot but I will be very quick to take profits and my stops will be very tight just because it's a holiday..

#102     Aug 29, 2012
  3. Real Time Update:

The market has a big gap down as I'm writing this and could gap right at the 20 MA..

This is very important.. Watch what it will do.. I think we'll bounce up but if it breaks it then it's going to be a lot tougher..

#103     Aug 30, 2012
  4. Real Time Update:

I bought COG

Entry: 40.60

Stop: 40.51

I'm looking for just a lousy bounce.. I think the market is gonna be in trouble today..

#104     Aug 30, 2012
  5. I have already removed 1/2 of my position and my stop at break-even.. Be careful out there specially if your in buying mode..

#105     Aug 30, 2012
  6. Lesson for the day:

When I bought COG just minutes ago, I didn't have high hopes for the stock but even though I was pessimistic about it, I still kept 1/2 of my position just in case i was wrong..

Guess what? I was wrong and COG kept going higher.. The lesson is you can always be wrong at predicting what the stock will do..

Anyway, I still think the market is crap today so I probably won't be taking any other trades..

#106     Aug 30, 2012
  7. Stopped out of COG for a .42 gain

The market is tanking now so again be careful..

#107     Aug 30, 2012
  8. Hi,

Instead of doing a Market Recap, this will be my last post in this journal.. I don't think anyone is reading it anyway so I'm just wasting my time typing.. lol

Good Luck and Trade Well..

#108     Aug 30, 2012
  9. Hi,

I guess I'll post once in a while because what happened today is too important not to mention..

The bulls are back.. They are strong and are here to stay for a while.. I want you all to know that buying will be easier now unlike the last couple weeks..

Trade Well..

#109     Sep 6, 2012