Trading jobs

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ls015, May 10, 2019.

1. ls015

ls015

2. dozu888

dozu888

potentially earn $100k? sounds quite shitty.

Genevian Speculator likes this.
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Why would you go prop with your 25k minimum when you can just continue growing your capital on your own...allowing you to keep 100% of the profits ?

wrbtrader

Nobert and Turveyd like this.
  4. destriero

destriero

5. ls015

ls015

No, they are looking for people who can take other people's money and lose on 132s:)

6. ETJ

ETJ

Les so on Monster - good leads if you can put your hands on a Bloomberg or have a friend on a desk that has access to a Bloom.

7. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

I always wonder if people who make this statements have ever heard of math?

independentThinker444 likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It's not the reason why he's considering doing it and asking a question about it but I do understand where you're coming from.

wrbtrader

9. expiated

expiated

No they are not real. They will tell you that you have to qualify, and as part of the process, they will have you go through their educational program or digest their educational materials, for which they will charge you; and/or they will require you to verify your skills by trading an account using their platform and/or data feed, for which they will charge you, justifying this by saying to trade successfully you must use the best available (their) technology or some such rubbish. The bottom line is... You will be paying them—they will NOT be paying you.

tommcginnis, ZTrader888 and wrbtrader like this.
  10. ls015

ls015

Thanks, that's what I thought.

#10     May 10, 2019
    ZTrader888 and wrbtrader like this.