Trading is simple

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Allaces, Apr 8, 2007.

1. MT was a profound man and a true individual. Timeless figure inmo. People like him are truly unique.

BTW. Steven, how is your NSX doing? (that is if you have not sold it already)

NSX - the holy grail of sports cars. (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

Cheers! :D :D :D :D

#61     Apr 10, 2007
  2. Allaces

Allaces

Thank you for your input, please visit the gift shop on your way out to purchase your rats ass t-shirt as a reminder of your visit to my world.

#62     Apr 10, 2007
  3. Not exactly but similar type of trend following concept, more momentum based, less pyramiding based

#63     Apr 10, 2007
  4. vetten

vetten

Allaces

Opinion
    When I want your opinion I will beat it out of you with my penis and risk the charge of assault with a ridiculously large weapon

this was written to me "vetten" from allaces.........maybe he will show my reply ............lol

#64     Apr 11, 2007
  5. Allaces

Allaces

Hehe I still think mine was better, you just didn't put enough thought into it

#65     Apr 11, 2007
  6. question about methods.

is having the most simple, easy to follow/understand method generally the best one to have

or

is having a complex method with many rules that define to the exact detail, the best?

...... I have setups I look for, but I dont have a method...yet.

cm

#66     Apr 12, 2007
  7. vetten

vetten

cash

easy is best

#67     Apr 12, 2007
  8. vetten

vetten

cash

what market do you want to trade and what time frame?

I know a good stock system that is freely available for a
    mid/long term player.

#68     Apr 12, 2007
  9. Well another collegial exchange of thoughts ideas on an ET thread. Happy to have been a witness to trading history.

Not to endorse one method over another, because each trader must find their way.

However, if price is indeed king, than how is that so different from Hershey method. I am no expert, just a cursory review of the JHM thread here on ET, but it seems from my reading that one of the basic tenets of that method is price action. Price needs to conform to certain predetermined channels. If it doesn't than the trade is a bust. No clairvoyant indictors to show you the way. Just price (and her sister volume) but that's it right? Then again I only know what I read on ET :D:

It seems as though battle lines are drawn with impunity when there may only be small differences in different trading methods. Kind of like Protestants and Episcopalians or maybe more appropriately...the Hatfields and McCoys :cool:

#69     Apr 30, 2007
  10. cash - beware. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE, esp in trading. Nobody in their right mind is giving a good trading system away.

If you want to share with the rest of us vetten, feel free to post the link here. If it's as good as you think it is, share with the group!

#70     Apr 30, 2007