Trading is simple

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Allaces, Apr 8, 2007.

1. tortoise

tortoise

Trading is simple the way playing the violin is simple. Artistry is another matter. This fact eludes all newbies. It eluded me. When I finally grasped this reality, I started making money.

#21     Apr 8, 2007
  2. Interesting choice of words - defense?? I thought I had just thrown up the white flag - hahaha. But I didn't wanna just leave ya without trying to offer some friendly advice. However, that apparently just brought us back full circle to the idea of close-mindedness. Oh, never mind - you'll just have to excuse my audacity for eating up all this precious bandwidth in yet another profound thread. My bad ... have a lovely ... :)

#22     Apr 8, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

It's all so passive aggressive and transparent... if any of that was true you would have stopped posting to me quite awhile ago

#23     Apr 8, 2007
  4. Gosh, Dr. Phil - can't a fella have any fun anymore? Oh well, I did anyways today - best to ya ... :D Now, off to more serious pursuits (but not too serious - heheh)

#24     Apr 8, 2007
  5. Does this mean you have abandoned the MACD and triangular thingamajig?

#25     Apr 8, 2007
  6. This has nothing to do with the thread but it's a good story and it does have to do with Help me Rhonda.
    I was working for my uncle as a laborer on a bricklaying crew in Amarillo and it was too wet to work that day. My uncle took me to the tittie bar and it was before lunch. I was only 17 at the time but the bars there would let anyone in. The only girl in the place danced to this song. For this young hick from the sticks it was love at first sight. Help me Rhonda !!

#26     Apr 8, 2007
  7. vetten

vetten

well allaces/trend guy

I wouldn`t mind being open-minded.............

so if you guys talk about price action only, when would you guys put on a trade?

Is this about trends? And if so, where would you guys jump in?:)

#27     Apr 8, 2007
  8. RL8093

RL8093

... and therein lies your error ... :D

#28     Apr 8, 2007
  9. Can you draw us a picture? Or screenshot or even make a video for us to show us what you mean please?

#29     Apr 8, 2007
  10. Allaces

Allaces

???

#30     Apr 8, 2007