Trading is simple

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Allaces, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Very insightful observations BH.
    I hope that many many intraday day traders, large and small, (but particularly large) follow your guidance.

#11     Apr 8, 2007
  2. Why do these pointless threads get so many responces?. You know what's also simple?...taking a shit. Maybe I should start such a thread.

#12     Apr 8, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

I think you've made a fine start already

But perhaps these threads are initiated to help/inform others

I read the most ridiculous statement by Mr Hershey for example about volume leading price and it behooves all of us to as you say.. to take a shit on that lie

#13     Apr 8, 2007
  4. Help me Rhonda
    Help, help me Rhonda
    Help me Rhonda yeah
    Get her (him?) out of my heart (head?) :D :D :D

#14     Apr 8, 2007
  5. You would probably get a lot of debate from people who are constipated...:p

#15     Apr 8, 2007
  6. LOL - now that's what I call some funny s... (tuff) !!! :D

#16     Apr 8, 2007
  7. Allaces

Allaces

Some are easily entertained... no doubt they also believe volume leads price :p

#17     Apr 8, 2007
  8. Proof that volume follows price: look at volume by price.
    At some "low" and "high" prices there isn't much interest -- not much volume.
    But as price approaches points where there is interest -- more volume!
    Could that have something to do with support/resistance?

#18     Apr 8, 2007
  9. I guess ya got me there, bro - heheh! Too bad a life devoid of humor can be such a solemn existence! And before I scurry off to lick my wounds (from the battles of oneupmanship :) ) , may I impart a bit of aged wisdom: don't take yourself too seriously - life is far too short! (And I'm thinkin' medical studies have shown it can even be hard on the ticker ... but, now, don't quote me on that one :cool: )

#19     Apr 8, 2007
  10. Allaces

Allaces

Ahhh the banter defense, one of my favourites

#20     Apr 8, 2007