TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. DblArrow

DblArrow

Reminds me of a book - written by the late Brian Klemmer "If How-to's Were Enough, We Would All Be Skinny, Rich and Happy"

Its not the knowing - it is the intention of the result. Do you intend to be successful or....

This could be interesting.

#61     Jan 12, 2012
  2. [​IMG]

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#62     Jan 13, 2012
  3. I will have to check that book out.

Thanks for posting.

#63     Jan 13, 2012
  4. MBC

MBC

This is where ET goes wrong.

Allowing wacko's to promote themselves. None of what this guy has been spouting for YEARS is worth anything wthout some sort of organization of the data, he should be accountable.

I would ban him if I ran things around here, posting after posting

The rat theory is out the window, just go back a few posts, he CAN NOT and WILL NOT answer statistical questions, profits, metrics, pitiful

#64     Jan 13, 2012
  5. “I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion.”

#65     Jan 13, 2012
  6. SteveH

SteveH

MBC, it's common sense. He has to have separate income sources because he can't make enough in trading. He caters to the desperates (underfunded, young, wannabe trader 20 somethings) hanging out in the Forex market. He had 80+ hanging out in a free Paltalk room 2 years ago and, as they lost their milk money, their numbers imploded.

It's probably a sad story. An older programmer loses his job then has age bias preventing any re-hire, gets into trading, can't make it, so uses the programming ability to create "donation-ware" and get into the broker introduction biz, leading lambs to the...well, you know. The videos this year are only confirming things. New angle is to get a youtube following to get advert cash.

Do I think his pitch is legit? C'mon... "Your stop loss is skill"... "Get what you can get". This is Occam's Razor 101 stuff.

Somebody out there...please...give this guy a 40K entry level full-time programming job, screen-scraping web pages or something...dozens of Forex forum moderators will forever be in your debt.

#66     Jan 13, 2012
  7. “I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion.”

#67     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Even though video and concepts are brilliant, there are a couple of errors-- one is that price can and does move sideways. The second is that trading is educated guessing, not just plain guessing.

#68     Jan 14, 2012
  9. why not just buy the diverged db at the the zerolag histo cross and exit at the fib 4.2 full pull.

looks like a high % win trade to me....:)

160 ticks

playing thru.

cheers,

s

#69     Jan 14, 2012
  10. Very good post. That would explain the lack of any suggestion of success. Just throwing out bait. Well, everyone has to pay their bills one way or another. !

I assume TRO is very wealthy and is only offering his concepts as a token of good will to the trading neophytes, and not for any type of backdoor income. If he wanted income, he would just start showing the great results of his concepts, you know, the usual stuff. Actual trade charts, end of day trades from platform, etc. Since he chooses not do to this I therefore assume he is just a very generous person. We need more of his caliber on ET.

#70     Jan 14, 2012