TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. whred

whred

If you posted videos of yourself successfully trading, you would be the first person in the history trading to actually do that.

#51     Jan 11, 2012
  2. ammo

ammo

you cant be profitable without it,that's where you can't keep a profit

#52     Jan 11, 2012
  3. [​IMG]

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#53     Jan 12, 2012
  4. I said I have probably coded over a thousand indicators in the past 10 years. That is NOT a memory fluke. I probably coded close the that number of TradeStation indicators alone. Not to mention eSignal, QuoteTracker and MT4.

Hey, if you can't joke about something, you might as well be dead... LIFE IS SHORT... HAVE SOME FUN!!

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the videos. You're welcome!! Thanks for watching.

#54     Jan 12, 2012
  5. [​IMG]

This post is for those who think that the RAT experiment is flawed. If you have not read my other threads you have not seen this before.

The above chart is a frequency distribution of the wick sizes for the GBPUSD daily candles over the last 10 days.

Your first criticism will be, "IT'S ONLY 10 DAYS. THAT DOESN'T MEAN BEANS." Well, the numbers hold up for 1000 days but you don't have to take my word for it.

Moving on....

You can see the bottom wick is 20 pips or more 60% of the time. Statistics are HISTORICAL. Do not confuse this with PROBABILITY! This is why the OPPORTUNITY lies within 20 pips of the CURRENT DAILY HIGH or CURRENT DAILY LOW.

The gray dots on each candle are 20 pips for the high and low of the day. The lower histogram shows the actual wick sizes for each day.

Of course, during the day you don't know if the CURRENT HIGH or CURRENT LOW will be the ACTUAL high or low until the day is over. THIS IS TRADING, YOU TAKE A RISK!

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS. THINK ABOUT IT!!

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#55     Jan 12, 2012
  6. There is no benefit in that. The trade would be over. And it would be a very boring video. Not to mention, it could be long. Furthermore, I would be accused of "cherry picking" trades. I have been down that road and I know where it goes. That's why I have a free chat room. That's where trades can be discussed in real time.

I post charts of OPPORTUNITY almost every day so traders who follow my threads can see what I see. Though on Elitetrader, I am RESTRICTED to what I can post else I get banned for "branding". Many forums are threatened by my presense. They think I'll have a negative effect on their cash flow.

#56     Jan 12, 2012
  7. How about posting how the opportunities that you take work out. We could all post "opportunities" that the market offers from any number of setups or systems. The actual results of the trader is all that matters.

Just an end of day chart with trades would certainly draw more supporters.

#57     Jan 12, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

#58     Jan 12, 2012
  9. Supporters? I am not running for office...LOL!!

I am only posting opportunities for RAT REVERSALS for the pairs that I trade. It should be obvious to the reader whether or not the trades "work out".

“I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion.”

#59     Jan 12, 2012
  10. There are many ways to trade TRO's methods including adjustments in each segment of the trade : Entry / Exit / Profit Target / Stop-Loss. Mathematical methods that simply work over TIME.

As for supporters, his methods are too simple for most people, but one should understand this FACT:

"The successful trader may indeed trade patterns that appear to be simple. Behind these seemingly simple ideas, however, is a high degree of conceptual integration."
    Brett Steenbarger, Ph.D.

#60     Jan 12, 2012