TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

I agree with most or all of what you said, but think it's still hard to put it all together and apply it.

#511     Mar 13, 2018
  2. If problem centers around placing 2 many trades that are unreliable check out my comments at this site threads on EurUsd Or GBpusd Pair as of current reliability Price is produced at so much accuracy as in bang on the pip - You will find the Pairs have use the Support Levels as Allocated just fine - with targets and take profit marks surrounding the entire structor of the investment plan.

#512     Mar 14, 2018
    #513     Mar 14, 2018
  4. Euro Spot Price 1.2373 New & Revised Positioning - EurUsd Pair At Moving High 1st Resistance Level Expected at 1.2616 added Overbought Valve 1.2660 as High Mark - Concildation Area thereafter : Advise to Advance Traders : Look at 30 minute chart bars - As to Exit Concildation Low Phase - Further Highs is Expected - As of Continuation Up Trend.

#514     Mar 14, 2018
  5. Cable Spot Price 1.3968 New & Revised Positioning - GBpUsd Pair At Moving High 1st Resistance Level Expected at 1.4075 added Overbought Valve 1.4112 as High Mark - Concildation Area thereafter : Advise to Advance Traders : Look at 30 minute chart bars - As to Exit Concildation Low Phase - Further Highs is Expected - As of Continuation Up Trend. Now check out.

#515     Mar 14, 2018
    #516     Mar 16, 2018
  7. Hi The Rumpled One - Is the UsdCad Pair working for you as of my forecast - There is also Eurjpy - Gbpusd - & Eurusd Pair at your disposal & to my Forecast please mark out Charting Support Level as well any Resistance Level you find applicable as of succeeding the monthly chart cycles all Pairs are clearly indicative of there current trends. Further evaluation can be found through posts at this site under the Pair respectful symbol. Happy Trading. at 100% Accurancy

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    #517     Mar 18, 2018
    #518     Mar 18, 2018
  9. I usually pick one pair and trade it for the month to show traders you don't have to go from pair to pair.

#519     Mar 18, 2018
  10. Ok that sound perfectly reasonable by my standards - I know you are well versed within the UsdCad Pair - I also stick to one Pair but as virtue of probability adding to more pairs as of the profits that can be gained through multiples of currency indexes - Quote : Virtue can also mean excellence in general - The phrase by virtue of means "as a result of" or "by authority of." You will achieve success by virtue of hard work (or by virtue of inside connections). Quote applied from the Dictionary.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    #520     Mar 19, 2018