TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Yes, I did that as an experiment to see if I could follow instructions to the letter and if the method worked. I could and it did. Was a good lesson.

I still have the book and I chuckle when I see it. Thanks for the reminder.

#381     Nov 29, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  2. I disagree with the "lots and lots" part.

Have you ever heard of Bruce Lee? One of his quotes:

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

You only need one method and one instrument to "make some good money in the Forex Market".

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

#382     Nov 29, 2017
    #383     Nov 30, 2017
  4. Yeah, you got that right that I am not agreed that we need a single strategy or kick to survive in the Forex Market. You need more than one strategy believe it or not, no strategy would work for each and every condition of the Forex Market.

#384     Dec 1, 2017
    #385     Dec 1, 2017
  6. My strategies work for each and every condition of the Forex Market because they are based on true price action. Price will move away from the open, every day and Price will reverse off of the daily highs and daily lows everyday. The "market condition" has no effect on my strategies. Please see previous video.

The only "market condition" that causes my (all) strategies not to work is when the market is closed.

Thank you for being civil in your reply, CyberWarrior.

#386     Dec 1, 2017
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Price moves sideways as well.

#387     Dec 1, 2017
  8. No, price does NOT move sideways...

For price to move, either price increases or decreases.

If there is no increase or decrease then price has not moved.

Now, price may move within a range. But that is still motion.

QED.

#388     Dec 1, 2017
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This is false. Price moves sideways as well.

#389     Dec 1, 2017
  10. Ok. Prove your point. I am listening.

#390     Dec 1, 2017