TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Years later, still working.

GOT CHEESE?

#301     May 2, 2014
  2. Depends on many factors but over trading is a big problem for many traders. I caution traders to have modest daily goals and to build up slowly. Yes, you may miss opportunities but better to miss out than get wiped out.

Thanks for the question.

#302     May 2, 2014
  3. Looks can be very deceiving...

Would you prefer someone who shows up in front of a (rented) mansion in a (rented) Ferrari, wearing a (borrowed) Rolex watch and a tailored (fake) Armani suit who sells trading systems for thousands of dollars?

If you didn't know Warren Buffet by sight, what would you assume he is a billionaire or a dirt farmer?

#303     May 2, 2014
  4. Dolemite

Dolemite

I have learned not judge a book by its cover and I have seen traders that can trade in a way many can't. I just can't wrap my head around what trades to take, when to exit (win/losing) based on what you are showing. I guess we all need to take ideas and make them our own to be successful. I do agree with the idea of judging bias via weekly/daily open.

#304     May 2, 2014
  5. First thing is to unwrap your head and empty out all of the trading stuff that has been crammed in there.

Now, look at a chart with fresh eyes.... What do you see?

[​IMG]

#305     May 2, 2014
  6. ronblack

ronblack

I see a shark waiting for the small fish to come by....

#306     May 3, 2014
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I see trade opportunities if/when the price action enters that key price area as shown on the edited chart of your chart.

#307     May 3, 2014
  8. [​IMG]

WEEKLY OPEN CROSS

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE!

#309     May 8, 2014
  9. [​IMG]

GET READY FOR THE YEARLY OPEN CROSS....

#310     May 9, 2014