TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. #21     Jan 4, 2012
  2. #22     Jan 4, 2012
  3. #23     Jan 4, 2012
  4. TRO...

You really take the cake...

I READ EVERY POST IN THE CURRENCY SECTION AND SOME OTHER SECTIONS THAT I MODERATE.

Happy New Year and good trading to you.

ES

P.S. Your not going to open up numerous threads here are you? Can you try to contain your sharing to one thread? Don't you think I have enough to do? Mine is a thankless job without donations.

#24     Jan 4, 2012
  5. .................................................

i want one that can kick ass, while i sit on it.

s

:cool:

#25     Jan 4, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

haha. and all this time i thought you were a middle-aged, white guy. I thought maybe Russian :D

Yes, buying higher highs and selling lower lows, can work. CAN, if you've got nerves of steel, patience and wide stops. Depends on market conditions. Some days it's pure cash. Some days, plenty of stop outs and losses. Beware of the chop, dear rumpledone. But i enjoy you're threads. You've been at this awhile.

#26     Jan 4, 2012
  7. Well as he said you wont always win, when you dont you take 10 pip loss per loser.

#27     Jan 4, 2012
  8. Anyone keep any metrics on this so called grail ? This guy has got to be properly vetted before a proper hazing of the rat

#28     Jan 4, 2012
  9. By gosh you are right? I had to watch the tapes twice, but now I see.....he is not a middle aged anglo! OMG! :p

Rump, Congrats on starting video presentations. It would be great if you were able to bump it up to a power point or screen capture format. You know, kind of walking through the forming bars with discussion on the why's and why nots of trades you make live.

I see the next YouTube sensation about to be born!!!

#29     Jan 4, 2012
  10. LOL TRO I like your style. You talk like you are teaching the ABC's to kindergartners. Probably needed here at ET though :)

#30     Jan 4, 2012