TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I use my EXIT PLAY BOOK.

Most of the time, I use PLAN A.

#211     Mar 15, 2012
    #212     Mar 15, 2012
  3. The reason I exited is because price moved to a level that my exit play book called for an exit.

#213     Mar 26, 2012
  4. You should consider getting into politics.

#214     Mar 26, 2012
  5. Not really...

I wouldn't win because... I use logic and reason rather than appeals to the heart.

People usually vote for someone they like or vote against someone they don't like. Logic and reason rarely enter into the picture.

#215     Mar 30, 2012
  6. [​IMG]

As many of you may know, I have moved back to my ranch. At the moment, I don't have 24/7 internet access due to the rural location. This will change my trading style. I will use the DAILY RAT and look for entry opportunities at/near the weekly open price and at/near the weekly ATR zones. I can set and forget these trades.

There are videos of the ranch on my YouTube channel. I'll be making a video on my new trading style soon.

In the chart above, the EURJPY had a RAT REVERSAL setup on the daily chart AND the entry was near the weekly open price. This is an example of the trades I will be doing.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

#216     Jun 20, 2012
  7. 2012.07.09 DAILY RAT REPORT

[​IMG]

AUDUSD triggered a RED RAD REVERSAL at/near the weekly open.

The previous week's low, was a potential target or area to move the stop once penetrated.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#217     Jul 9, 2012
  8. Q) What if the Dominant Trajectory on the WK1, at the point where the D1 Rat reverses, just happens to be opposing the direction of the Rat reversal trade? How do you handle that, TRO?

A) I follow the RAT TRADING RULES. If I get stopped out, so be it.

Q) I thought this video turned out to be pretty interesting. What do you think about it?

A) I don't think much of it. Trading is simple.

#218     Jul 9, 2012
  9. 2012.07.10 DAILY RAT REPORT

[​IMG]

GREEN RAT REVERSAL setup on the AUDUSD at/near the weekly open.

Yesterday's daily flipped from RED to GREEN and closed green. Today's daily candle, tested yesterday's low and reversed triggering a green rat entry.

For those of you who think I post trades AFTER THE FACT, let's set the record straight, the entry rules have been posted many, many times:

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. .

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT.

You know the entry criteria IN ADVANCE so you can participate in the trade if you choose. I have changed the entry slightly because I am not online 24/7. Instead of the high/low entry trigger, I enter at/near the weekly open.

Remember, STOP LOSS is a function of RISK and POSITION SIZE:

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = RISK / POSITION SIZE.

As a trader, you determine your comfortable risk and the position size you are comfortable trading. Then you calculate your stop loss.

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#219     Jul 10, 2012
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2