TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. TRO, I am thinking about settling in here in this house. I have to say that I am a real live trader, and I have traded everything, and have evolved to the level of price action only. I can scalp the FX if that tells you anything.

I think the problem most have with you here is that you are what is called a stealth vendor. If you just paid ET their sponsor fees, then I doubt anyone would come after you after that.

Also, if you are selling stuff, then please, for many reasons, make sure the stuff works. There is so much BS in this business. If you are an honest vendor, you could go down a the FX version of Welles Wilder.

Just sayin.

#191     Mar 2, 2012
  2. xiaodre

xiaodre

horseshit. just look at all the threads denigrating ET sponsors. paying for an ET sponsorship spot does not do anything for you here.

putting up a useful journal is what does it. mostly. and even then, you'll still have to put up with crap because, well, this is the internet.

#192     Mar 2, 2012
  3. Over my time here at ET, I have noticed that most traders are frustrated at their being part of the 95%, so they lash out.

TRO has a testable method, and I am sure someone is coding it up right now.

He seems to be a systems and not a discretionary trader.

As far as him selling stuff, if the buyers do not do their due diligence, then that is their fault.

At any rate, he has a set number of rules, and these rules can be coded. We will see shortly if this method has any legs.

#193     Mar 3, 2012
  4. xiaodre

xiaodre

I agree.

#194     Mar 3, 2012
  5. [​IMG]

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#195     Mar 8, 2012
  6. NO, I am NOT a "stealth vendor".

I have been posting FREE indicators for about a decade now. I started posting FREE indicators on the eSignal and TradeStation forums. Their partnership vendors didn't like that and I got banned. I got banned on Forex Factory because I talked about NO FIXED SPREAD in forex and told people about EFX Group (now MBT TRADING) BEFORE I was an IB.

The donational indicators came about because there are people who like to trash me in public but still use my code. I quit posting indicators for a while but a friend suggested I go the shareware route.

I made the T-shirts for fun. Some people like them. So I sell them.

I only post the FREE indicators on one forum BECAUSE as a programmer it is easier to maintain the code if it resides in a single location.

But none of that really matters. I am NOT FORCING ANYONE to use my code, make a donation or buy a T-shirt. You have FREE WILL to try or ignore.

It's unfortunate that some people can't seem to focus on trading in trading forums.

#196     Mar 8, 2012
  7. Tango 6 Alpha, the need to criticize simply belies a longing for recognition, appreciation, and validation. None of which, however, can be obtained through criticism.

I'm sure it's just a phase you're going through.

#197     Mar 8, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS. THINK ABOUT IT!!

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#198     Mar 8, 2012
  9. Ah, I see, thanks for sharing that.

#199     Mar 9, 2012
  10. [​IMG]

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

#200     Mar 9, 2012