TRADING IS SIMPLE ... (TheRumpledOne)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TheRumpledOne, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Do your methods work on stocks EOD or intraday? Thank you.

Tim

#151     Feb 23, 2012
  2. 30 - 20 = 10

[​IMG]

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#152     Feb 23, 2012
  3. [​IMG]

1) price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS (INCLUDING SPREAD)

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

#153     Feb 24, 2012
  4. kent

kent

I have gone thru few of your videos (they are good btw). And I have been seeing your posts in different forums and still ppl continue to give a flak and u still continue to do the same thing:)

I do believe you have an edge which is difficult to follow for everyone though you try hard. Instead of posting so many posts/pages, you could try a different approach. Just explain the rules more clearly either in video or thru posts Just Only Once. No need to repeat the same story/text in each and every post. This will save lots of time for you and others too.

Ofcourse you are not obligated but just a suggestion.

Kent

#154     Feb 24, 2012
  5. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hi TRO,

just a question regarding one of your rules ...

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

Why do you think this is so important, to just trade in one direction ? I think this can make some sense, I would just like to hear your logic behind this rule.

And how long do you stay with one team ? One trading day ? All the week ? Until the trend is changing ? Forever ?

Thx in advance for your feedback, and have a great weekend.
    CALLumbus

#155     Feb 25, 2012
  6. Have you read THE BLACK SWAN?

One reason to trade in only one direction is to make the BLACK SWAN have a chance to work for you.

If you only trade long, the day the price spikes up, you cash in big. However, if you are switching between long and short, you could be short during long spikes and long during short spikes.

#156     Feb 26, 2012
  7. Kent, if you can tell me what is difficult for YOU to follow or understand, then perhaps I can explain it and others will understand, too.

Please tell me what rules are not clear to you?

1) price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS (INCLUDING SPREAD)

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

#157     Feb 26, 2012
  8. What would 20 and 10 pips be in ES, how about NQ and YM

thx

#158     Feb 26, 2012
  9. Let me see if I get this. Say we are in a downtrend. I could just have a trailing 20 pip stop entry?, since we never know where the low of the day will actually be.

#159     Feb 27, 2012
  10. Macho

Macho

I think what TRO is saying a LOW has already been established at some point. The price moved outside that area by > 20 pips and is "revisiting" (< 20 pips),setting off alert for a potential trade.

Bottom line, you don't have to 'know' ,it already 'is'.

#160     Feb 27, 2012