trading is really stupid

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mr double, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friend, it is your envious mind that has convinced you that you lost by not being in.

Loss is a reduction of what you already have.

#31     Sep 29, 2012
  2. Handle123

Handle123

Well, it all comes down to what you did to better mankind in the end, did you take 100% of what you made in the markets for your betterment or a healthy chunk to better others less fortunite. I am lucky, have no wife and no kids, so when I go I have already will have charities set up to get it 98% of it. I do get involved in what I donate now as you where the money goes. But to walk away from trading to hammer nails building a shack home for the poor not going to happen.

You have to figure out where you will do the most good with your life and when young you can explore several areas of life, but as you get older, opportunities get tougher.

#32     Sep 29, 2012
  3. +1

#33     Sep 29, 2012
  4. goodness, evilness, right, wrong.... sigh... overrated opinionated bullcrap..... Nature does not give a shit about what little human being believe; so just make some money, enjoy it, do whatever you want with it, in the end, nothing human beings can do has any true relevance in the grand scheme of things.

#34     Sep 29, 2012
  5. +100%

Trading is simply a unique kind of competitive games heavily involving risks and propabilities.

Enjoy it as long as you can (no matter gaining or losing)!

#35     Sep 30, 2012
  6. Opulence

Opulence

Fuck helping people. Let them help themselves. They weren't with me reading 100s of trading books. They weren't with me feeling the pain when I took a loss. In fact, they were the ones laughing at me when I said I wanted to be successful in life. Fuck them. What I make is mine, fuck being charitable.

#36     Sep 30, 2012
  7. 2rosy

2rosy

automate the button pushing. then you're done

#37     Sep 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.