Trading is not a legitimate business!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by leapfrog, Jan 13, 2004.

1. im working with fortis right now. hoping to hear those kinds of numbers and make a switch. i think age has a lot to do with rates. we are 50 so get higher rates.

#21     Jan 13, 2004

2. Now there's a smart trader if ever I saw one! Good on you!:)

#22     Jan 16, 2004
  3. In France girls who work in sex shop are considered to be acting illegally so they have no right like social security ... but still they have to pay (heavy) tax. If Small Business Services are happy to accept you it's probably for the same kind reason : it's for your tax :D

#23     Jan 17, 2004
  4. You've got to be kidding, right?

Try $170.00 every two months for a 44 year old individual that is in excellent health, on a Preferred Provider Policy with Blue Cross of California. It's an Annual $1,000 deductible on major medical, with no office visit benefit until out-of-pocket max is met, then 100% of a "negotiated" fee. No dental. No maternity.

http://www.bluecrossca.com/user_groups/Visitors/Individual/

#24     Jan 18, 2004
  5. GSCO

GSCO

Move to Canada...........free health care....plus the Canadian dollar, although getting stronger, is still worth less than the US........Traders who get paid in US live like Kings.

#25     Jan 18, 2004
  6. mrmoose

mrmoose

Move to Canada...........free health care....plus the Canadian dollar, although getting stronger, is still worth less than the US........Traders who get paid in US live like Kings.

what is my tax rate in canada pretty high right?

#26     Jan 18, 2004
  7. From what I understand good luck if you need a medical procedure. You can wait months or years. Many Canadians come to the US to have things like angioplasty, etc done rather than having their life hanging like a ticking time bomb.

#27     Jan 19, 2004
  8. I did the same thing Wally, and the more I read threads on health care on this site I am more and more thankful.

There are really two classes of people, those with health care and those without.

#28     Jan 19, 2004
  9. zdreg

zdreg

true but why so quick to use word discrimination. a word which is overused in this country and used to coerced to others.

#29     Jan 19, 2004
  10. Trek

Trek

I'm from MA and I go through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA and ask for an individual plan. Otherwise when u call a provider ask if there is a small business associations that offer insurance through them.

Trek

#30     Jan 19, 2004