Trading is Freaking Easy Easy Easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FasterPussycat, Jan 18, 2003.

1. When you make that much and your still bored do what I plan to, buy an island. If at that point your still rolling in cash and still bored, buy a continent. If after all of these purchases you find yourself looking at the clock, then the master cure is to just try pair-trading!:D
    inmate451

#51     Jan 20, 2003
  2. omcate

omcate

I suggest shorting 10,000 contracts of at the money OEX straddle. You can lose millions, if the market moves in either direction. Definitely more exciting than pair trading.

:D :D :D

#52     Jan 20, 2003
  3. Ever since Faster came on this board, everyone has assumed it was a HE, but with a name like FasterPussycat, I think it's a SHE. :D

#53     Jan 20, 2003
  4. He's bored, and having read through all his Superman, Batman, and even Archie comics, he's had to resort to reading Richie Rich. Which explains this thread.

"Oh, woe is me, poor little Richie Rich, so utterly bored with all this money . . . . yawnnnnn"

#54     Jan 20, 2003
  5. KrisM715

KrisM715

How about after every fifth trade, you do a shot of tequila? I figure by the 20th trade or so, things should spice up a bit.

#55     Jan 21, 2003
  6. Momento

Momento

Just retired from it. Start Golf. :cool:

#56     Jan 21, 2003
  7. how about FIVE shots tequila after EVERY trade. i like that way better:D

#57     Jan 21, 2003
  8. i would answer you but i can't find the definition of "bordem" in my dictionary.. heh heh

#58     Jan 21, 2003

9. "Of course, if you call him an a-hole, he might be less likely to."

LMAO!:D

inandlong, i will get you that info you requested. Patience will be rewarded. (ps, thanks for not calling me an a-hole:) you are a good man)

#59     Jan 21, 2003
  10. dg if you want help or answers all you need is but to ask.

#60     Jan 21, 2003