Trading is Freaking Easy Easy Easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FasterPussycat, Jan 18, 2003.

1. yea well i got an idea for you a-hole. instead of bragging go and try helping those struggling here.

#41     Jan 19, 2003
  2. Hook your computer up to a couple of giant plasma screens, and install a treadmill and a few weights in your trading office.

Work out during the trading day while watching the action. If you're going to be bored, you might as well be bored and ripped!

Runningbear

#42     Jan 19, 2003
  3. If you are talking about <b>real</b> money, then I don't see how it can be boring. You can always think of what can be done with it for excitement. Hire someone to do the clicking and research other stuff or go do some spending...

#43     Jan 19, 2003
  4. t

This I don't get!

You post that you have to get a job because you cannot figure out how to trade. But you call the guy an a-hole at the same time you bitterly ask for help.

I offered to show you my money makers even after you have been nothing but an ass to me. The entry and exit, the whole deal. Two people I am working with presently everyday are making money. But I didn't hear from you and that is just fine. It is your loss. Why don't you PM dbphoenix - he has a simple method that you followed for awhile, maybe he will help you. Of course, if you call him an a-hole, he might be less likely to.

There is so much free information on this one website alone, not to mention the entire web, that if you cannot get it and are reduced to being a bitter vulgar acrimonious crybaby, perhaps you should not just stop trading, but quit.

Good goin' kay. Nice social graces. You really know how to get what you want. I dare say you didn't read that book, "How to win friends and influence people" that I suggested to you. But you should... there might be a pointer or two that you can use.

Sheesh!

#44     Jan 19, 2003
  5. gaj

gaj

if trading's too easy / boring...

keep doing it. make the money.

then, start a 'second' thing. a hobby. a start-up venture. anything else.

this way, the boring 'job' keeps bringing in the money, so that you can pursue the other (new, exciting) venture.

#45     Jan 19, 2003
  6. You're broke. I can tell.

#46     Jan 19, 2003
  7. This faster dude is a fraud. He's broke and cruises this board out of bordem.

#47     Jan 19, 2003
  8. easy but not boring

surfeer

#48     Jan 20, 2003
  9. boring, but not easy

#49     Jan 20, 2003
  10. Trolling is Freaking EASY EASY EASY

:D

#50     Jan 20, 2003