Trading is Freaking Easy Easy Easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FasterPussycat, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Perhaps, but in this day and time, with so many different ways to earn a living, one can do so in a field that is interesting and exciting. The money is not what it is all about. For many folks, doing what makes them happy is not the same as doing what makes them rich. And for many others, doing what makes them happy makes them rich.

But I dare say, there are a lot of people who have found out that doing what made them rich, has not made them happy.

:)

#31     Jan 19, 2003
  2. Or you can just get ALL around that and go out and "do rich people."

#32     Jan 19, 2003
  3. Some people would say the same thing about sex.

Try various positions when you trade, rather than the standard missionary position.

If you could train a monkey to trade, why not hire a bunch and have a barrel of fun while they make money for you by trading your account?

#33     Jan 19, 2003
  4. js1257

js1257

Talk is cheap. Quit blowing smoke up everyone's butt. Either help and give up your technique or techniques or shut the fuck up!

#34     Jan 19, 2003
  5. omcate

omcate

Don't worry. The exciting time has yet to come. One to two months before 911, the stock market was in a tight trading range. Option premium was at historic low. See what happened after 911.

:p :p :p

#35     Jan 19, 2003
  6. Banjo

Banjo

aphie, re: the elect. chair. The air force is currently experimenting with a mesh inner flight suit that has sensors in it that generate a signal that can be felt by the pilot. The suit is connected to the F 16's heads up screen computer , the screen that appears in the windshield portion of the canopy directly in front of the pilot. This screen shows him everything going on around him, other planes that have a lock on him, incoming missles etc. All this info, "situational awareness", leads to "visual overload" that the pilot must percieve , process and react to in order to survive. The suit generates signals thru the sensors that are placed in different areas of the body . A buzz in the right upper back may be "hard right climb now". This happens faster than the pilot can process the info and so far has good results.
    My thought is that this concept can easily be applied to trading algorythms. If I take a couple pair of my wifes pantyhose, cut a hole in one and slip it over my head you could write a program for the algorythms I use. We could make it wireless so the wearer can answer the door . I know Faster will want one.

#36     Jan 19, 2003
  7. Faster baby,

Better bring the infamous "Ways and Plays" out of retirement for us.

Trading can get boring but you don't.

#37     Jan 19, 2003
  8. lol. Actually, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. We could set up a system that monitors how much the trade is going against you and give electric shocks that get larger and larger. Then, we could put some electromagnetic field on the head that causes orgasms (this is getting close to reality) and increase the dosage as the trade goes in your direction.

I bet with that kind of reward/punishment system, people would learn very quickly to get out of losing trades and let their winners run.

#38     Jan 19, 2003
  9. not even worth a reply. Even though I just did.

#39     Jan 19, 2003
  10. Quit trading, move to Vegas and be the first man on the planet to beat Roulette, craps, keno, slots, chemmy etc. Then when you get banned from Nevada go pick up the FBI's $20m bounty for capturing Bin-Laden. Then go on and solve the mid-east peace process etc etc. All that should keep a man of your talents occupied for at least a few years.

#40     Jan 19, 2003