Trading is Freaking Easy Easy Easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FasterPussycat, Jan 18, 2003.

1. qdz2

qdz2

Occasionally feel like you do. But very soon I would find it was in good memory.

:p

#21     Jan 18, 2003
  2. JII

JII

:D :D :D
    Thumbs up, dude!
    :D :D :D

#22     Jan 18, 2003
  3. How much do you make trading? net. trading capital?

#23     Jan 18, 2003
  4. Q#1)more than enuf i assure you.:cool:
    Q#2)a lot

#24     Jan 18, 2003
  5. Faster,

Take some of that money and have an electrician design a chair that shocks you more and more as any trade goes against you. I asure you that you will never have a problem with trading being boring again.

The chair can shock you lightly when the trade goes against you a little bit ( .1% of your capital). Then, as it goes against you even more, the shock becomes more intense until you are unable to move and can only shake around like a fish on a boat deck.

Just for kicks, take out a bunch of cars right before a 10 o'clock numbers announcement and sit your ass deep in the chair.

LETS ROCK AND ROLL

#25     Jan 18, 2003
  6. Go skydiving FPC. Or maybe an NDE (Near Death Experience) will suit your excitement level.

Nobody said making money was exciting.
    I guess annoying others is entertaining.

#26     Jan 19, 2003
  7. balda

balda

Dear FPC,

Super Ego said "figure out how your favorite instrument of trading diverges away from the 5MA. Figure out how many dollars/cents MAXIMUM it CAN move away from the 5MA before it snaps back"

and since SE is no longer with us (may he rest in peace) would you please define which time frame would be more usefully for this technic and if this is still can be used, and any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

#27     Jan 19, 2003
  8. thanks for making me feel like a pygmy in the NBA all star game

guarding Yao + Shaq !:p

#28     Jan 19, 2003
  9. That's precisely how my chair works, and it doesn't even require batteries.

#29     Jan 19, 2003
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

learned behavior, after hundreds of false start one learn what to expect and react accordingly

#30     Jan 19, 2003