Trading is for dumb people

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Africatrader, Aug 10, 2006.

1. "Everyone is entitled to my opinion" I know that was a mistake but it's terrific anyway. :p

#21     Aug 10, 2006
  2. No they fail because they have your view. What excatly about my input is in your face, the fact that I am successful in trading (something which has taken me a long time and lost accounts) or the fact that you seem not to understand how some1 can do it with so much ease? How is your trading and what is your beef with my statement. O and I am not disresoectful of trading. it's just that I think there ought to be some fun too, while making making

#22     Aug 10, 2006
  3. That has been the MOST difficult thing in my learning years to do. To take what your plan dictates to take. Even though you know you can take more. I started with 5 pips, than 10 than 15 until i said 20 and that's it. The only difference is that I increase my lot size. Try that yourself, VERY DIFFICULT

#23     Aug 10, 2006
  4. Not a mistake:D

#24     Aug 10, 2006
  5. Whats you stop loss on that 20 pips profit target?

#25     Aug 10, 2006
  6. did i dethrone you?:p

#26     Aug 10, 2006
  7. It's being determine by the relationship between MACD and the histogram, but never more than 25 pips.

#27     Aug 10, 2006
  8. and the guy is tradin' spot fx, is it just a conicidence?

#28     Aug 10, 2006

9. If you were really that smart, and it was really that easy, you'd be trading for a living instead of staring at petri dishes all day.

When you trade, you are playing a game against the best of the best in the ultimate game of chess and checkers combined. Trading is simple, but far from easy....to think otherwise is just foolish.

#29     Aug 10, 2006
  10. romik

romik

I understand what Africatrader is trying to say, I wouldn't use the word DUMB though, as a dumb trader is more likely to keep doing something really stupid, rather than make consistent right decisions. The error is in the wording here, in principle I agree here.

#30     Aug 10, 2006