Trading is for dumb people

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Africatrader, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Everybody is entitled to my opinion. Maybe what I said have been helpful to some1. Not you of course. Trading is about sharing ideas, you take what can work for you and leave the rest. What works for me, does not work for the next guy. In fact the reason why I am successful with my methods are, is I got it from some1 else. What could have happen, had I discarded it as stupid?

#11     Aug 10, 2006
  2. jbt

jbt

riskarb - lmao

Now that's funny! :)

#12     Aug 10, 2006
  3. Not really Tradewiz50. I never wanted to figure it all out, just wanted a method to have some wins at least, and I just do beta than I expected.

#13     Aug 10, 2006
  4. You owe me for a new keyboard, when I read this I did a spit take that would have put Soupy Sails to shame. Good stuff.

Rennick

ps. I was drinking a glass 3 fingers full of Cutty, so you owe me that too.

#14     Aug 10, 2006
  5. I cannot tell with authority, as there might be zillion reasons why people fail. Maybe they lack simplicity in approach, maybe they are out of sync with the markets, or they want to reason in mathematical terms with the market, or they trade with scared money, or they have too much information on the markets and have trouble dissemating it for proper understanding, or they believe CNBC or Bloomberg, Or my favourite reason they thought they can apply playstation 2 technics to the markets.

#15     Aug 10, 2006
  6. FITENOB

FITENOB

Stick with your day job, totally ignorant & disrespectful of trading. People fail because they have your view of trading.

#16     Aug 10, 2006
  7. you have to have some dumbness to trade successful, or you disagree einstein? and that difference between you and me has been the FACTOR between success and failure of traders. I said I win 8 out of 10 trades. Not taken everyday though, but very successful when I take them. O I forgot to mention that I aim only for 20 pips and close my position, though in many instances I know that the market will go in my favour further after I take my profit. What is your average einstein. I will even tell you how I trade if you care!

#17     Aug 10, 2006
  8. toc

toc

Trading is for Dumb people!

Is that why Africatrader is doing it so well :D :D :D :D :D :D

#18     Aug 10, 2006
  9. Hey.. don't let my childish comment fool you.. i CARE about YOU a LOT.

Yeah.. you hit it right on the head. My averages aren't that good as yours. But, you're right about that FACTOR between success and failure of traders are very thin.

So, I am just curious.. why would you take profits even when you know that the trade will continue to go your way? and some basis behind your trades wouldn't hurt either so as to understand where you are coming from.

#19     Aug 10, 2006
  10. Go back to your village, they no longer have an idiot.

...or did someone steal your edge?:D

#20     Aug 10, 2006