Trading is extremely rewarding, but do you really think its forever

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Genije, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Genije

Genije

and you are some kind of authority here on what or who has large genitalia ???

#31     Jan 1, 2008
  2. Genije

Genije

I know you are a fool because you presume to know me. You are also a fool for not reading my earlier post that communism doesn't work

do you lick president's balls so much that if someone disagrees you label them some kind of PINKO

you should be ashamed of yourself young man

#32     Jan 1, 2008
  3. fseitun

fseitun

According to your assumption, if the stock market was ever to shut down, professional and retail traders would be out of their jobs.

However, do not think that other regular jobs would be safer.

All of the big corporations are listed on the stock exchange, have you thought of this for a second?

What would happen to IBM, Microsoft, Coca Cola, Walmart, etc if one day there no longer was a stock market to exchange shares of these companies?

Without a stock market all the big companies would be forced to either shut down or dramatically shrink in size.

Do you have any idea of how many millions of people across the world would lose their jobs?

In summary, if your apocalyptic hypothesis were to come true - which I firmly rule out - then everybody would in jeopardy, not only the future of traders.

Even if the aliens invaded earth or the biggest tsunami EVER broke out we'd all be in trouble right?

#33     Jan 1, 2008
  4. taodr

taodr

Deal with it, if and when it happens, otherwise you are just occupying your brain ( or lack of it) with nonsense !!!

#34     Jan 1, 2008
  5. Genije

Genije

I see the error of my ways, thank you, you are right .......I think

basically what you are saying is everything is possible but it would drown a shitload of people, therefore unlikely

OK lets close this thread, thank you all for coming, but nothing to see here go to your wives gentlemen before they get the pool boy

#35     Jan 1, 2008
  6. Neo Unionism, is it? Right, sure.

I notce you're still deathly afraid of telling us clearly and concisely why you think the markets will cease to exist. Again, this is because you would have to go into the details of your politics, and you know that around here, you will be hammered into the ground for your far-left leaning ideas.

Neo-Unionism indeed.

Back to the coffee house with you.

#36     Jan 1, 2008
  7. Genije

Genije

R U still here........

PS: I am such a commie that I can buy your dumb little ass from all the years of trading.

PSS: you gotta love these kids online :D

#37     Jan 1, 2008
  8. BJL

BJL

You actually think these companies need the stock market? Why?

#38     Jan 1, 2008
  9. Genije

Genije

I understand that some of you want to continue dialog with each other, but guys I want to get some sleep and I can't leave this thread just like that

because I created it I OWN it and I can destroy it

I already requested to mod to close the thread

:p

#39     Jan 1, 2008
  10. fseitun

fseitun

How do you think these companies became so big?

Bill Gates founded Microsoft out of a garage office, you really think he would have led MS to be one of the biggest corporations in the world without all the billions of dollars injected - and re-invested - into it from the stock market?

#40     Jan 1, 2008