Trading is easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dozu888, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

Nothing is not impossible, IF we really want to win then we can work hard for our work.

#61     Jul 13, 2018
  2. I wish more people understood this. Hard work is one of the first prerequisites for trading successfully. You have to put in a lot of effort; be strong enough to bear the losses, learn from your mistakes and come up with better strategies.

#62     Jul 16, 2018
  3. ironchef

ironchef

It is possible but many things are just not probable, like me becoming a brain surgeon, no matter how hard I am willing to work at it.

#63     Jul 16, 2018
  4. Trading is easy for passionate traders. Period!

#64     Jul 17, 2018
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

A lot of awfully nice platitudes.

#65     Jul 17, 2018
  6. deaddog

deaddog

Trading is the one activity I know of where working harder does not result in success.

Neither does positive thinking or visualization.

Success comes from working smarter and discipline.

#66     Jul 19, 2018
  7. qxr1011

qxr1011

Everything is easy if you are good at it.

The question is how to become good at something in which everybody usually a disaster.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    #67     Jul 19, 2018
    beginner66 and Van_der_Voort_4 like this.
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Trading can become easy if you have skills and knowledge of the market that how you are going to deal with it.

#68     Jul 19, 2018
  9. dozu888

dozu888

fast forward a few weeks and the play has been unfolding.. right?

the money is nice, but it's a great feeling to have read the cards correctly.

and by the way anybody remembers the day YHOO went up 60 points when it was included in the sp500? some time in 1999 IIRC.

today we have something else going up 60 a day.

gotta work smart guys... need to look at what is actually going on. pointless to chase the 1 min chart up and down for crumbs.

figure out what the big money is trying to do, and position yourself accordingly.. play the BIG game, make the BIG money.

that's what 'trading is easy' means.

#69     Aug 29, 2018
  10. Handle123

Handle123

I totally agree, but some years you might be fighting to get back to even and it is December for longer term, whereas the crumbs are consistent. Good to be greedy long term, but humble scalping, but most won't get what I post....

#70     Aug 29, 2018