Trading is easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dozu888, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Alfing

Alfing

That's interesting. But, like Buffet, they do not call themselves traders but investors. Others, media and on the Internet, follow the suit.

#51     Jun 29, 2018
  2. treeman

treeman

Paul Tudor Jones has a documentary out there called trader. They call themselves traders, or even worse.. speculators (gasp.. shriek!)

#52     Jun 29, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. Alfing

Alfing

Some places they say trader, some, investor. Split identity? Or both? Who knows.

#53     Jun 29, 2018
    CSEtrader and murray t turtle like this.
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

It is business where we invest and work for our money to get benefits.

#54     Jul 1, 2018
  5. Agree. If everyone could trade easily there'd be hordes of rich/ well-earning people around. I don't think trading is meant for everyone. Or that everyone is meant for trading.

#55     Jul 2, 2018
  6. fx$esm23

fx$esm23

Well said, trading is actually not meant for everyone. That is the reason people quit trading after some time.

#56     Jul 3, 2018
  7. Necor

Necor

I think you have justified more complex formalities of the trading. Trading is not that much complex as you can get profits by stickinhg to the basics. I am a huge supporter of the fundamental analysis and price action. What is your story?

#57     Jul 5, 2018
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Trading is for those who are ready for the hard work and serious attitude for their work in trading.

#58     Jul 6, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Agree and have a passion to be free, who is true to him/herself and is not greedy. And for this reason, it is not suitable for the most of humans. It is hated and slandered by many 9 to 5 people and big CEOs, but I believe the number of individual traders will elevate soon, in the near future.

#59     Jul 8, 2018
  10. heypa

heypa

It's the winning thats difficult

#60     Jul 8, 2018