Trading is easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dozu888, Jun 6, 2018.

1. dozu888

dozu888

come think of it... I think the biggest problem I see around here is very very few can read price action, even just by itself.

no wonder the fail rate is so high... I think even if you don't believe my 'boyz theory', just price action alone should get you into the profitable group.

like these past few weeks the price action is screaming... and it's not even rocket surgury stuff, you only need to compare to past bear markets, or corrections to see what is actually unfolding.

it is too long to type but anyone interested can look at this stuff and present some ideas and I'd love to give my side of the feed back.

#481     Mar 31, 2020
  2. I love price action, sometimes I nail it and other times I should stay away. Give it your best shot!

#482     Mar 31, 2020
  3. dozu888

dozu888

I have mentioned a few times, a sea of green candles while my boys pushed the price down.... this should be so obvious to price action readers.

#483     Mar 31, 2020
  4. How do you have green candles while price goes down?

#484     Apr 1, 2020
  5. dozu888

dozu888

intraday green candle... close higher than open.

#485     Apr 1, 2020
  6. You have an interesting definition of price action but for what it's worth, it was a mixed bag for me today until close. I suppose they don't mind screwing with the time based charts.

#486     Apr 1, 2020
  7. dozu888

dozu888

well pretty much every price action trader would have his own interpretation to some degree...

bottom line is during the accumulation phase... say a stock closes at $100 every day all year, but if you push the open down to $98 then close at $100 then your average will be $99... 1% is YUGE for the year end bonus.

not to mention this time say if SP closes the year where it started, imagine the average price they are getting for their clients by pressing the price way down here.

you can check all the accumulation phases, indexes or individual stocks, the 'dealer' would open low then scoop during the day... they do this for weeks/months before they jack it up during the market up.

conventional wisdom says the price is driven by supply and demand, that is only partially true. that is missing a very big factor that them traders needs this maneuver to make bank.

yes you can say fck it I am just gonna trade the chart, and that's fine, you can be profitable, this is like online poker where you only see cards and bets.

but the real money is made in live poker where the masters can also read the 'tells'.... except in the stock market the boys don't hide the tells, they actually exaggerate them to drive the sheep herd like a dog chasing a laser pointer...

that's why 'trading is easy' if you take this approach... the 'tells' are all over the place.

#487     Apr 1, 2020
  8. dozu888

dozu888

boyz pulling this shit again today... the sheep herd is blind.

#488     Apr 1, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

OK I buy more today. :vomit:

#489     Apr 1, 2020
    dozu888 likes this.
  10. Logan15

Logan15

good posts will keep in mind and try to create a new strategy.

#490     Apr 2, 2020