Trading is easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dozu888, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

:thumbsup:. One or two of these days can make your year, then go to the beach and enjoy.

#91     Jun 12, 2019
    ironchef and dozu888 like this.
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Of course there are tells on online poker. The last sentence is most certainly incorrect.

#92     Jun 12, 2019
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

I wish that we all see as a work that we do for earning money for a better life. As we do jobs, we should also look at trading like we are doing a job which can earn us profit for living.

#93     Jun 18, 2019
  4. dozu888

dozu888

there may be bits and pieces in other threads but as mentioned the oct-dec action followed by a fast draw up jan-Apr makes the intention very clear for this 7- month clean up..

#94     Jul 4, 2019
  5. dozu888

dozu888

has there been enough evidence that this method works lol... have asked so many times - what the f are people waiting for... nobody has an answer lol.

#95     Jul 4, 2019
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Seems most are hungup on what DID the market do, or what WILL the market do.
    Trading is easy when you learn to extract money from what the market IS doing. When you are no longer extracting money, it is time to take a trade to goto the sideline or a trade for reversal. Of course, you can choose to endure huge drawdowns, complete givebacks, and missed opportunities based on hope of what MIGHT happen which is no different than what you "think" will happen. Or you just trade what IS happening.

Some other thread has argument about the "correctness" of a previous "top call"... What the market ACTUALLY did was go down measurably, IRL!! According to those thread participants that wasn't good enough. It didn't last for months, or the percentage drop was too small, or the exact "top" was off, or or or. Just a bunch of preconceived beliefs and notions leading right into what someone "thinks" will happen... in the midst of a tradable and bankable multi-day decline!! LOL!

The most clicked thread here in ET is another example... bears getting crushed all the way to all-time historic highs, to this day still calling it a bear!

Whatever works for ya. Just know that trading what IS, is easy. The trader, not the trading, make it difficult.

#96     Jul 4, 2019
    Fad likes this.
  7. vinc

vinc

yeah! trading is easy!
    making live calls - well, that's another story!
    so basically two things here:
    a) TALKING about how easy trading is
    b) MAKING live calls so that everybody could see this easiness ..

my guess is we'll stick to TALKING, am I right,gentlemen?? :)
    keep the bs coming!

#97     Jul 4, 2019
  8. I make three trades a week. So I mostly stick to the talking. And listening and reading.

#98     Jul 4, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  9. ironchef

ironchef

What else do you want? @dozu888 told you several months ago that Dec last year was a shakeout by his pro boys and that you should prepare for the bull run coming up. If that is not a live call I don't know what is.

If you listened and went long stocks or call options after his posts, you would be printing money. :D:cool:

#99     Jul 6, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

K....

So where is the market going for the rest of July? Anyone want to make that call RIGHT NOW? With Trump and his posturing AGAIN on EU tariffs, China waffling and making more demands on the US, and everyone going into freak mode about the Fed's now cloudy indecision on a July rate cut?

Personally, I smell a death trap here. Damned if long, damned if short.

In my experiences recently, these tops are not sustainable.

#100     Jul 6, 2019