Trading is easy, very easy, damn easy

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MrCharts, Aug 12, 2009.

1. I don't think so. In my opinion, a moving average impairs the information that a string of price bars alone can provide to an astute observer. And I have personally never been able to make much use of volume as it relates to entry setup enhancement, despite trying to do so in a number of different ways over a period of years. But I would welcome being proven wrong and inept. Show us.

#41     Aug 13, 2009
  2. Topper

Topper

Thunderdog, pm me.

And I'm sure you know as well as many that there are multitudes of ways to trade profitably and successfully.

#42     Aug 13, 2009
  3. The floor is open to all.

Paper never refuses ink.

Actions speak louder than words.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

etc, etc, etc.

FWIW, I am part of a group that have been called "strange" by many, but we in the group know what we need to know and do what we need to do.

From time to time we set ourselves challenges in order to keep the mind active and enforce what we already know to be very true.

An astute person, if tuned in, can derive value from our endeavors, but the majority will always be the majority.

NY, TG and MC are not one in the same in the normal sense, but are one and the same in relation to trading.

Feel free to post anything that you think may help others, as it will do you all the good in the world, but if your intentions are not truthful, then it will backfire on you as sure as an MA is an after event item.

I will however acknowledge that we do look at at 2 MA's from time to time, depending on the trades in question, and they are the 50 and 200 SMA's for a stock, and everyone in the whole wide world should know why we look at those levels from time to time.

If you are making some money trading with MA's, you would be amazed to know how much more you can make if you were to actually trade like most serious traders, whom, I know a good few, and who all only look at the 2 mentioned for obvious reasons.

It is obvious that the obvious is not so obvious, and that Market Intelligence is very lacking, but, as I am here now, me being the self appointed "Guru", I will tie it all together for the very small few that have the ability to actually stop and think before they act.

If one does decide to post trades, then please make it as simple as ABC, with no long winded stories or jargon, just plain and simple numbers, and the odd old little chart if you so desire, but the chart can be a very private thing, so it is understood if one does not want to post same.

I am now forecasting that we will have an influx of the usual suspects, but hey, that is OK, as that is all part of the game - look and learn:D

Mr Charts - aka, member of TFF, so beware (or be aware) what might come after me, for we are as one when it comes to trading.

Nice to meet you all btw, and as mentioned, the floor is open to all, even those who are still wearing the nappies, and, you might be surprised to know that still wearing a nappy can be a big advantage to you, especially if you are prone to listening to the group who keep pissing on themselves.

We will show you how to get out of wearing the nappies without ruining your nice new underpants, but always remember that there is nothing like a sudden shock to bring on a dose of the runs - and if you let this happen then you will have to go back to wearing the nappies again, just like most do on ET, for I can actually smell the darn things through the screen:D

#43     Aug 14, 2009
  4. Greetings Jack.

Your name was mentioned by those who have gone before me, all good I must say.

A man is ultimately judged by what he does, and not by what he says.

You seem to have done a lot, and the fact that very few back you up, does in itself show that you have brought value to a few, which is very common indeed.

The majority will always be the majority, and this is why TFF visit these sites from time to time, as it is very true when one says that "things never really do change".

We shall continue to offer the alternative solutions to those who are capable of thinking for themselves, but again, there might be only one or two that will derive any real benefit, and these are what can be called the wise ones.

It really is a pity that most are afraid to speak what is exactly on their mind, mostly due to thinking that it will make them look stupid, but they seem to forget that they are posting to mostly idiots that have been ill educated by our modern day methods, and that is the real stupidity - hell, unless you meet a man face to face you can never really see what he is like, so never be afraid of posting to a stupid piece of plastic, for all that is on the other side is mostly mindless idiots who think they know everything about anything, all thanks to our modern day miracle of "fast and effective communications" - what a farse it all is, really.

The world is your oyster- but please be careful in case you suck up a bad one and spoil you new underpants.

You have my respect Jack, and that is purely because you are picked on by others, for that in itself tells me that you have discovered something that they can not understand, so the only way the primates can react is by jumping up and down all over the place.

Due diligence is required by all in relation to any method they decide to trade, It is very very easy - if you are losing too much money then you stop and re-evaluate, make a few changes, try again, and do the same until you are winning - it should be obvious to all what the key aspect is in order to adapt this approach, which is really the only best approach to take.

#44     Aug 14, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Perhaps take your own advice, then? Start posting real-time trades and charts without the long-winded, self-adulation?

Trading is very easy. Whether you know that from first-hand experience, has yet-to-be-proven. So please Mr Market, lets get down to brass-tax. Why should we listen to you? :D

#45     Aug 14, 2009
  6. I find it hard to believe that Jack has not posted details in relation to some winning and losing trades that he has completed, but Jack will have to answer that one himself?

#46     Aug 14, 2009
  7. I do not consider myself a Guru, but as others have called me so then I will accept the title as it will please them.

You should only listen to what you consider to be truthful and then make a rational judgment on the information put forth to see if it is of any benefit to you.

I have said I will do 10 stock trades, and I will, as I always do as I say.

However, I will do the trades as I see fit, posting what I want to post, and leaving out what I want to leave out.

If one has the cop on to actually stop and think about what I am doing, then they might see a bit of that truth that I mentioned.

When a member of TFF posts, the member is not at, or in, the normal trading environment that we operate in.

Trading is a serious business, and should be treated as such, but as with all jobs, a break is always needed so that the reality of life is not compromised.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. [Philippians 4:8].

#47     Aug 14, 2009
  8. The thought of changing my approach entered my head, but it was thrown out as swiftly as it entered as it is not the right think to do.

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Source: Romans (ch. XII, v. 16)

#48     Aug 14, 2009
  9. Short 200 HRS @ market $33.75

Stop @ $34.05

#49     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Moved stop to $33.55

#50     Aug 14, 2009