Trading is easy, very easy, damn easy

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MrCharts, Aug 12, 2009.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

S/R is my church and the 20-period EMA is my god :cool:

#31     Aug 13, 2009
  2. Sorry billybob, you must open your own eyes and others must also see how others can be a hindrance to their own personal development.

I did not say that you will not have to think, and if you find the little bit so far too hard to comprehend, then you best start thinking long and hard.

Trade management can cost you a lot of money as well as make you a lot, so one should learn the difference and what needs to be done to stay effective.

I never thought of myself as a guru, but if it makes you happy to call me same then please feel free to do so.

You will not be the last, no doubt.

#32     Aug 13, 2009
  3. Why am I not surprised, but if you care to take the time to read and study the bible writings, you will see that the church you mention is not the real temple, and the god you mention does indeed exist, but not where most think.

I can see that not too many may benefit from my simple words, but I will try none the least, for I have said that I would, and when I say I will do something I do it, no matter what obstacles arise.

#33     Aug 13, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

50 SMA is a big helper... two volatility indicators and a momentum indicator, and a cup of Aeropress coffee and I'm good to go..

#34     Aug 13, 2009
  5. Lack of confidence can beat a man into the ground.

#35     Aug 13, 2009
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

What are the names for these indicators and how do you use them?

#36     Aug 13, 2009
  7. I never actually thought of your group as a congregation, will it offend you if I call you the TAbernacle Society from now on, or TAS for short?

#37     Aug 13, 2009
  8. I an guessing that they are called UP and DOWN?

Sorry, I missed the third one, it might be called Knock Out?

#38     Aug 13, 2009
  9. Topper

Topper

Dude, I can show things with MA's that would blow yer freakin mind and willing to bet that with the use of MA's and volume can trade circles around you. Out of curiosity, was a former alias of yours 'The General'?

#39     Aug 13, 2009
  10. NoDoji

NoDoji

Agreed 100%, Topper. IMHO the ONLY thing you need displayed on a chart to trade effectively is a moving average that works in your time frame.

#40     Aug 13, 2009