Trading is Boring.... Good

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by John9999, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

I do a lot of looking around hooker sites to find something of interest, no point making money if your not enjoying it.

#21     Nov 29, 2018
    tomorton likes this.
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Well, its better than driving round in the wee small hours.

Actually I hold to the somewhat Victorian European attitude - by all means do your wife the honour for a couple of years, but then spare her the boorish inconvenience and resort to the professional sector like a true gentleman.

#22     Nov 30, 2018
  3. Hope youve been well!!

#23     Dec 6, 2018
  4. Weelor

Weelor

Don't worry trading will provide with the required adrenaline rush when the market will go up and down. Boring is good for you. There is no need to look for excitement. If you are looking for excitement constantly, then you need to look elsewhere. Am I right guys?

#24     Dec 19, 2018
    MeAgainstTheWorld and Jones75 like this.
  5. Grentez

Grentez

I think that for really interested people, trading is never boring, and they do not have to look for entertainment on third-party sites)))

#25     Dec 30, 2018
  6. One of the greatest positive impacts of trading to me is it frees up time. Instead of being stuck in a cubicle from 9-5 and coming home exhausted, you are in charge of your own life. I trade from 9:30-11am. Thanks to trading I have the rest of the day to impact others, personal developement, etc. I can do what I think is best with that time, not what some corporation wants me to do. Maybe I'll start some organization, who the hell knows. Thanks to trading, that is an option.

#26     Jan 23, 2019
    Wide Tailz likes this.
  7. Newc2

Newc2

Does good trading become boring when we finally get fed up of predicting market movements?
    I feel I'm at the stage now. Where I just enter my trade and my stop loss and let what will happen happen. This feels boring but also liberating.

#27     Jan 24, 2019
    Risepoint1879 likes this.