Trading is a Giant Scam!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, May 29, 2007.

1. outfile

outfile

they all have different real values. In US real dollar amounts the S&P is around 2x the value of the Nasdaq 100 contract. The nasdaq has a much greater real movement.

#51     May 31, 2007
  2. For me it's similar in that I'm always wondering about trades, going through the tape (since I'm a scalper) on old trades and seeing how things panned out and finding new subtleties in trades I entered a month ago because I randomly woke up and thought about it... but I'm beginning to realize that I should still be able to fit most my research and work into 10-11 hours daily, and that going over that time period consistently just means I'm taking time away from other life activities which provide balance that is far more beneficial to my trading than whatever work I would have accomplished during that given time period...

#52     Jun 1, 2007
  3. Trading is gambling. I don't care what any other ET member tries to "redefy" if you want to get into trading, understand you are playing a very low probability game from the start. Nobody can guess the market right.. There absolutely no way to win.

#53     Jun 1, 2007
  4. wave

wave

I am sorry for you but happy as well. You are wrong on your assumptions. You just have not figured it out yet. Rome was not built in one day and in this business, you have to accept that you may never see it be built. Some see it some don't. Not everyone gets drafted into NBA, NFL, etc. Facts of life. But the less that get drafted the better for those who do. I hope you see it one day, but risking everything to see it would also be foolish. Have a plan. Wishing you the best. Trading is not a scam. The markets exists to make lots of money for those who have figured out how. Took me 5 full-time years.

Succes seems largely a matter of holding on after many others have let go.

#54     Jun 1, 2007
  5. wave

wave

You cannot guess the market. Perhaps that is where the failure stems from. You must learn to think in probabilities and apply simple risk control (Kelly Formula).

#55     Jun 1, 2007
  6. Well can you please prove that you have found the "way" to make money in markets? I know a lot of people on ET would love to know.

#56     Jun 1, 2007
  7. Whoever here has GoTo Meeting, I would like to watch you trade for a day. I'm very curious on what exactly you "experts" do to be so successful over us little guys who consistantly lose.

#57     Jun 1, 2007
  8. Nobody can win the markets. Nobody

=

First you troll (yet another b.s. thread in here) about how trading is impossible, fraud, etc then you invite yourself to watch someone do what you affirm is not possible?

Get off the board, stupid worthless troll. You suck up valuable oxygen inside here. Take your thesis for psychosis somewhere else.

#58     Jun 1, 2007
  9. Shh.. Don't be silly..

#59     Jun 1, 2007
  10. stereo70

stereo70

More so than most people on this board, you REALLY don't get it....

#60     Jun 1, 2007