Trading is a Giant Scam!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, May 29, 2007.

1. It's humorous to read these occasional posts from guys that just couldn't cut it trading. My suggestion is to start www.WishIWasEliteTrader.com and you guys can pat each others' backs about what a scam the markets are.

#21     May 29, 2007
  2. Hey all,
    WOW!...look at this...the least risky emini to trade is the...)drum roll please :eek: )...the NQ emini Nasdaq...let me explain...I am basing this off the ATR average true range per day and potential loss of 1 contract traded per day...
    Okay here we go:

MOST RISKY: ER2...ATR is 10.67 and (greatest)loss would be $1,067

VERY RISKY: ES...ATR is 11.63 and (greatest) loss would be $581.50

RISKY: YM...ATR is 98 and (greatest) loss would be $490.00

LEAST RISKY: NQ...ATR is 21.39 and (greatest) loss would be $427.80

...we'll very interesting...what do you think?....very surprising...yes, very surprising...I would really take this to heart as you are beginning to trade emini's...of course this is my opinion...what do all of you think???

#22     May 29, 2007
  3. You have just contradicted yourself saying that you cant win at this but yet you are trying?

#23     May 29, 2007
  4. feb2865

feb2865

You could try wal-mart. they're hiring all the time

#24     May 29, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

scam, man, all scam :D :D :D

#25     May 29, 2007
  6. Hey all,
    WOW!...look at this...the least risky emini to trade is the...)drum roll please :eek: )...the NQ emini Nasdaq...let me explain...I am basing this off the ATR average true range per day and potential loss of 1 contract traded per day...
    Okay here we go:

...we'll very interesting...what do you think?....very surprising...yes, very surprising...I would really take this to heart as you are beginning to trade emini's...of course this is my opinion...what do all of you think???

#26     May 29, 2007
  7. Markets =unstable

Nobody can win the markets. Nobody [/B][/QUOTE]

be encouraged with this...seriously...
    Hey all,
    Okay here we go:

#27     May 29, 2007
  8. Man this sounds so freakin' familiar. Oh yeah, I just ranted the same thing to my dog last week. To some the markets are indeed impossible. I bet at times this is even the case with seasoned traders. I know of no other business where the monetary, time and psychological cost are so damn high. For better or worse that the game.

Learning how to trade fits perfectly with what my father used to say. "It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down; only how many times you get back up" For the past three years and the time being I choose to get back up.

#28     May 29, 2007
  9. "You could try wal-mart. they're hiring all the time"

Yeah, but the good jobs, like door greeters, are taken up by RE flippers.

#29     May 29, 2007
  10. ken__0

ken__0

r u serious do you also believe were not alone in the universe this is just plain and simple insanity. dont blame an industry for your failure to capitilize on it.
    you either got what it takes or you dont or your willing to learn.
    or your none of the above. get some class and say hey i didnt make it i was outsmarted by others.
    common sense would tell you theirs too sides to every transaction. your loss is someonelses gain so nothings as one sided as your opionon. stop blaming the market and jump back on the wagon and give it another go this time try harder make unemotional desicions.

#30     May 30, 2007