Trading in Brazil?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by richie90, Nov 14, 2003.

1. virgin

virgin

Nanatrader,

Have a look at www.riorich.com

Disco "Help" in Rio is AMAZING.....

#31     Nov 16, 2003
  2. BeeBrazil

BeeBrazil

Nana Trader,

joiner fees ? Maybe after you get your bunda thrown in the most overcrowded jails on the planet, you can tell us about this first hand. That is if they let you back out of the country. The questions you are asking and the motives that you are pursuing, I;ll take odds that you will be doing jail time within the first week you arrive.

Reread this quote in this thread:

"Still, if you plan on moving there to live without ever even having been there... the word "idiot" comes to mind."

Boa Sorte!

#32     Nov 16, 2003
  3. Very sick man :( Can't belive ending up in jail
    because of having fun with the oppsite sex?

Am i going to pre-war Afganistan :confused:

#33     Nov 16, 2003
  4. Thanks, Nice site, I need more of these sites as non-confirmation
    to what BeeBrazil stated in his post

#34     Nov 16, 2003

5. Help - all hookers. Always has been always will be. So that's what it's good for. Many real good jazz clubs in Ipanema and Leblon area. Beach I liked best was Arpoador which is alongside a rocky outcrop between Ipanema Beach and Copacabana. Only in town place for boardsports. Restaurants are great and affordable. I like the churascaria style meat places. My fave was Porcao. Brazil has way better food across the board than we have. Weekends were for the Buzios scene about 3 hours away like going to the Hamptons from NYC. Had no crime trouble but I'm big and mean.

Geo.:)

#35     Nov 16, 2003
  6. I believe the student visas are also six months unless you are at a university or such.

Jay

#36     Nov 16, 2003
  7. Thanks Trader5287. what's Buzios?

#37     Nov 17, 2003
  8. okwon

okwon

Hello Jay. I've been back without a problem, but I did not just overstay, I had another way around the issue. I just know people that have overstayed. It's true that if you overstay, you may have a problem getting a visa later, but you won't have much of an issue while you are there or when you leave. However, it's much easier to just find another way to stay longer. There are many ways to deal with the 6 month issue.

If you cannot speak Portuguese and do not have friends there, then although not convenient, you should just go for the language school student visa option because it would be very hard to live in Brazil without knowing Portuguese or at least Spanish. Depending on the language school, you can get a visa for much longer than 6 months. It does not have to be at a university. Plus, if you are on a tourist visa, you will not be able to do things like order internet service, get an apartment lease, open a bank account, etc unless you have Brazilian friends that will do all of these things for you.

#38     Nov 18, 2003
  9. okwon

okwon

I never used a taxi. I think it would be hard to find a room with DSL already hooked up.

#39     Nov 18, 2003
  10. Good to Know!

Cheers,

Jay

#40     Nov 18, 2003