Trading Ideas/Potential Trades

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pejman Hamidi, Dec 18, 2001.

1. I see that Pej is experiencing the MSN fuzzy picture syndrome. Try saving your pictures in .gif format rather than .jpg. This seems to give better results on my board there.

#181     Jan 24, 2002
  2. #182     Feb 4, 2002
  3. Work idea;Lots of candlecharts,50 days-5 minute candlecharts,,,Nasdaq watch looked like better look at NYSE,,, [1b]support,like floor,lackof resistance,like cieling looked great,''Deeman''post helped MUCH,still like charts[personal].....................................................good risk,good reward-support,-lack of resistance on candlecharts.................:cool: [2]Long on TYC@$36.6,market order,a.m..1/31/02,write stop,notebook [2]2/1/02,Guess it might not go up to $40.00-candlecharts [3] Pull the trigger,market order,late[,late]afternoon,filled@37.00[swing trade,one of the few taken this year.......................................]

#183     Feb 4, 2002
  4. That was entry of $36.16,market order,and tape reading might be more efficient,but[Deeman.rtharp],posts,candlecharts over time have confirmed over years that charts are wise for me.................................I'll admit scalpers had more oppurtunities. in TYC,during that time,but it could easily gone to $40.00 also................................

#184     Feb 4, 2002