Trading Ideas/Potential Trades

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pejman Hamidi, Dec 18, 2001.

1. DraXon

DraXon

Magna,

You're absolutely right. We should all focus on the content itself
    rather than the grammar. I just thought that we would all
    benefit a lot more if Chartwiz can express himself better. I guess
    I'm just being too picky. I apologize to everyone here.

Chartwiz, go ahead and post however way you want to. You
    have a lot to offer here and I do not want to discourage you
    in any way.

#141     Jan 1, 2002
  2. No........I am not new anymore.......dont worry about me......lets just all work togther no biggie............chris

What do u see with the 3 indexes here ?

What do you trade ?

#142     Jan 1, 2002
  3. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Chartwiz,

Those are the 2 I use and I couldn't ask for more...

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#143     Jan 1, 2002

4. yep !

#144     Jan 1, 2002
  5. I try to type as I speak, not always great, sometimes not even good, but I feel that getting the point across is the primary purpose of communication.

Please don't stifle or judge anyone entirely by their language skills or lack therof. We haven't all had the opportunity or desire for formal education. And, let's not get into the "ivy league" debate again(lower case used on purpose for de-emphasis).

On the other hand, try to read what you have written before hitting "submit" - then your points should be read correctly.

#145     Jan 2, 2002
  6. Really am helped by Chart whiz words,charts.........................................................Have to use these periods to space different thoughts,almost always the spacer for paragraphs does not work...........................PMCS and many more look better ,above thier moving averages................................

#146     Jan 3, 2002
  7. I know most of you don't follow penny stocks, but the technical pattern on this stock is just too tempting to ignore.

Take a look at the daily on ENGA, going back at least 2 years. The stock appears to be headed for the low single digits from here.

Thoughts appreciated.

#147     Jan 6, 2002
  8. I would add: "Try to read the comments of those you are replying to, before typing a response :)"

It's somewhat irritating to be furnished with a 'response' that has nothing to do with the question asked and has everything to do with pursuing an agenda... just a general comment, but one which I urge all Elitetrader participants to bear in mind.

#148     Jan 6, 2002
  9. PitBull

PitBull

Speaking about Penny stocks, do you think MATX will close it's gap? It is huge? It seems to be in an overbought situation now but maybe the gap will be stronger?

#149     Jan 6, 2002
  10. PitBull

PitBull

A nice little trade. A Breakout and a potential Gap fill. Could we ask for more?

Long above 9.85
    Exit 9.69

Good Trading

#150     Jan 7, 2002