trading help.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rockslife2008, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Don't know what a shill is but doesn't sound good and I certainly don't want to wind up in hell.
    If you ever see a link from me selling anything or anything other than straight up trying to help people then go ahead stoke up that fire.

I'm new to the forum contribution thing - I just saw a post that hadn't been answered and thought I'd throw something out there. Yup - It doesn't look like he's ever going to reply but heck, at least I got to meet somebody who knows how to concentrate when he sees a can of frozen orange juice.:cool:

4800 posts! - Dang what do you live on this thing?

Keep Postn' & Policen' and I'll keep my get out of hell free card close by

#21     Nov 7, 2015
  2. Redneck

Redneck

Count on it - too many of them bastards lurking / posting as it is

Cool - Welcome

Yup.., made every one of them posts

Live here..., no

Am very comfortable here along side my colleagues - you bet your ass

Only place I can come..., and someone not asking me a dumbass question like..., what is price going to do tomorrow

Only place I can come talk about the crazy shit in my head..., or that I lost X..., made Y..., or reached a new daily high - and no one bats an eye

Only place I can come..., say I have no idea what price will/ is going to do next..., but I will make money - they get it

Only place I can come..., pour my heart out such as when my mentor died - they support me

I don't live here..., but there are many wonderful people here who make me feel right at home

And I'll be the first to admit - I am extremely fortunate

===================

btw..., there are also the jerks and assholes here - I can be one - just comes with the territory

Most accept that about me as well

Granted we don't always agree.., or see eye to eye - but that's just fine too

===============

So..., if you come as a simple trader - Welcome Sir

If you have nefarious intent - we'll figure that out pretty damn quick - then set you straight

:)

RN

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    #22     Nov 7, 2015
    Barnacle Bill and onemoreshot like this.
  3. I like the line above - You should be the Rappin' Red Neck

#23     Nov 8, 2015
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Can't be scared to fail - on to the next one

And here's one for you :)

RN

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    #24     Nov 8, 2015
    Barnacle Bill likes this.