TRADING GOALS 2021 any goal money,understanding,expanding

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradeking007yahoo, Jan 13, 2021.

1. thats where our edges are different. most likely you are and have been long only. your edge should be highly defineable. if not then not sure what kind of a signal you are using. the more i trade number of trades the more i make over time.

#11     Jan 15, 2021
  2. deaddog

deaddog

Yes I'm long only. In a down market I trade the inverse ETFs.

And yes my edge is definable. Somewhere I read if you can't define your edge you don't have one. That statement encourage me to rethink what my edge actually is.

#12     Jan 15, 2021
  3. I’ll try to select a few effective indicators rather than trying to apply all of them.

#13     Jan 22, 2021
  4. I will try not to do over-trading.

#14     Feb 11, 2021
  5. I will try to keep patience and not panic after seeing a sudden market move.

#15     Feb 18, 2021
  6. calyst

calyst

This is great. I'm also looking to get a part time data person

#16     Feb 18, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

My goal is to believe my plan, which is that the indices always go up. If I had followed that plan and rolled the futures, and not sold at the bottoms, I'd be rich. Seriously. Alas, there's the trauma. Now every drop I see in my head is a 30-50% drop, which I can no longer afford to suffer.

What a moron I was.

At least I am still alive, for now.

#17     Feb 18, 2021
  8. Laura48

Laura48

I'll try cutting down on my habit of becoming over stressed at any unfavorable market move. Second, am aiming to become more updated with the news part.

#18     Feb 19, 2021